Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... but since Jason made it for me, I guess I can't complain )

Jason- maybe you could add my name to my sig in order to avoid confusion? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Just giving you a hard time Y2K2Z06 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

They do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.... right? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
186 Posts
I talked to Sonny today ane he confirmed my 8/13/01 TPW. So it looks like the wife will get the 2K Coupe and I'll be driving a EB Z06 home from the NCM real soon.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Jason,
Can I have one to? I've seen all the sig's you've made up for the other guys and they are COOL! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif You should come up with some shirts and hats for all of us so we can show off the Z as well as this great site! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Have a nice weekend,

·
Registered
670 Posts

On 2001-07-26 00:12, AgentZ06 spewed forth this drivel:

Jason- maybe you could add my name to my sig in order to avoid confusion? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

They do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.... right? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry! I cut and pasted this from somewhere... I just loved the sig and had to have it. How do I get my own sig?

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

On 2001-07-27 16:24, Y2K2Z06 spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>
On 2001-07-26 00:12, AgentZ06 spewed forth this drivel:

Sorry! I cut and pasted this from somewhere... I just loved the sig and had to have it. How do I get my own sig?

</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>

Y2K2Z06- No problemo bro... I was just bustin your balls /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Jason is the man with the plan! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

I think I may have been the first sig Jason designed other than his own!?

Jason- true or false?

Regardless... I recognized his genius looong ago /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts