Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Beautiful car, too bad its not "finders, keepers" like we use to play as kids. I did not order yellow, but it is an absolutely beautiful car.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Hey, I think that's mine! They must have built it early, and they've got it ready for me! I'll just wait by the phone...

·
Registered
575 Posts
Been there for a couple of days. Guess no one wants it.
Watched a mag red delivery yesterday and it looked like those shiny metal posts around the car were hitting the Z06 when they backed out the C5. Later they moved them back out to where they are now.
How bad is it waiting for your Z06, that your down to watching an out of focus web cam!!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Don't know whose it is but it'll be gone tomorrow according to Judy Yanko /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
The yellow Z06 belongs to Dr. William Perman...Bought it from ELCO Chevy in St. Louis.....Bill Pastor salesman....

·
Registered
0 Posts
ELCO Chevrolet?? That's my dealer!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I'll give him a call tomorrow and make sure the Doc finds this site!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-08-02 17:10, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
ELCO Chevrolet?? That's my dealer!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I'll give him a call tomorrow and make sure the Doc finds this site!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Just emailed Bill and officially invited him to join the Forum!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Zman

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Hey chris, just a couple of more days now, and you'll be on the webcam /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Vince- Hopefully you'll be there too right?

I will be on delivery area #2...

3 days, 15 hours, and 30 minutes... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
35 Posts
Chris,

If you're in delivery area #2 Monday morning, I guess then I'm in #1. I'm heading to BG tomorrow after work via Louisville. I'll see you Monday morning! Do you think I'll be late? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Steve
MY Z06 8-6 NCM delivery

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Steve... you are in delivery area #1. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I cannot leave until Sunday afternoon /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Then again... it's "only" about 7 hours for me /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Looking forward to meeting you Monday... do you have a banner or do you need to share mine? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 20 of 20 Posts