Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YELLOW Z06

WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT INFORMATION? THIS IS MY FIRST VETTE SO I'M LOOKING FOR INFORMATION.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
fcalmes said:
It's been posted on this site before, just do a search. :)
you gotta quit yellin' frank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm a new Corvette owner and also new to this site. Didn't think I was asking an out of line question. Sorry if it was a bother!

·
Registered
0 Posts
BBZ06FLA said:
I'm a new Corvette owner and also new to this site. Didn't think I was asking an out of line question. Sorry if it was a bother!
:lol: It wasn't an out of line question. :lol:

I think Dan was referring to you using CAPS. It's considered yelling on the internet.

We are here to help you, there are no stupid questions!! :)

·
Registered
695 Posts
BBZ06

Welcome...and don't worry, I got spanked also when I first went online. I'm lazy so used CAPS...boy did I get jumped on.
Damn etiquette police! Oh well...........

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Welcome BBZ06FLA

BBZ06FLA said:

It wasn't an out of line question.

I think Dan was referring to you using CAPS. It's considered yelling on the internet.

We are here to help you, there are no stupid questions!!
BB,

Welcome to the forum! Don't worry about the CAPS thing. I hit the dawg gone key all the time.

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Welcome. These guys don't yell. Doesn't the yellow show up good! I Love Mine. (But the Speedway White ones are the rarest)

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
BBZ06FLA said:
My apologies BB'! No offense was intended, definitely. I was at work, a 12 hour shift, bored... Found your post and Frank's response. The rest, as they say, is history. Please don't be offended. I ask most of the "out of line" questions, myself. Really, welcome to the forum and feel free to beat on me, as you will!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

We're all "bruthas and sistas" here... Did I say that right Frank?:D

Take care, and from my experience, you need to understand that the only really stupid question is the one you didn't ask!:)

Take care, and be well...

Dan "Z06vette.com Goof at large" Farmer

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Yep

" I KNOW"........................

Was in reference to the remark to the SWW being the rarest color combo............:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK is it 634 MY Z06s or 352?
Thank you for the welcome to the forum. By the way its Mrs. BBZ06FLA. Haven't done anything to the Z06 yet, except Z06 floor mats. Took it to Sebring....just to watch my daughter and her husband race (Spec Racer Fords), got lots of "lookers". Does anyone out there race their Z06 (road race, not drag)? There was a guy at Sebring that had I think he said around 8,000 miles on his Z06, only a few hundred of those miles on the street! Lucky!

·
Registered
0 Posts
634 MY

352 SW

Yep, we have a lot of road racers here, including our own David Farmer (Y2KHARDTOP) from Speedvision fame.

Frank

·
Registered
483 Posts
The z is at its best on a road course. Have had my z to limerock ct and pocono pa its the most fun you will have with your clothes on.

alan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts