Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, obvioulsy I've been reading all of you other guys getting your order numbers, then TPW, etc. I can't believe I was thrilled to get my order number, although I still have no TPW yet. The order number is DNMSDK. Does anyone know how long it takes once there's an order number generated to get the TPW? I will DEFINITLEY be making the 40 minute trip north to watch my baby being born......

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

On 2001-07-25 11:30, cyaford spewed forth this drivel:
OK, obvioulsy I've been reading all of you other guys getting your order numbers, then TPW, etc. I can't believe I was thrilled to get my order number, although I still have no TPW yet. The order number is DNMSDK. Does anyone know how long it takes once there's an order number generated to get the TPW? I will DEFINITLEY be making the 40 minute trip north to watch my baby being born......

CYA, Do you know if your order went into POMS yesterday? If so, your TPW should be 8/13. If you just have a sold order in the computer, the wait could be longer. Call GM at 1-800-222-1020 with your name and order number for more info. Welcome to the waiting room! jerboa:)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Let's try to find out using your post to launch an "investigative", fact finding tread. I'll start.

I ordered mine in June (around 6/19), have order no. DMSVWM, no TPW yet.

Next person to post, please provide order history (dates & no.) info . . .

P.S. What's POMS?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
According to the "Vehicle Order Detail" paper, the order # was generated on 7/20. Under the order content, the TPW is blank. I'll just wait and call the dealer in about 2 weeks to see if I have a TPW. If I understand this correctly, I call the 800 number and they will put me on hold and then contact the selling dealer to get the info? I called the dealer on Monday and they said they would call as soon as they hear something. And we all know that as soon as they hear something, I will be called in the next minute :rolleyes:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I placed my order on June 19th from a large dealer, (they sold 11 MY 01 ZO6s) On July 10th I was given order # DMZBRN. Yesterday my salesman called to tell me that I'm at 3100 status. (whatever) He expects to have a production date next week, and says he's fairly confident that I'll be able to pick-up the car before September. Wouldn't that be nice?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Billy,

Based on your order number (__ZBRN) I conclude that you are going to get the only Brown Z6 produced this year. jerboa /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts