·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you missed it, a new movie was Released today, it is called:

THE SILEINCE OF THE RAMS

Starring Tom Brady and the Rest of the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS as the

2001 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

BTW Frank, what size Patriots game jersey do you wear, want to make sure you are wearing the right "cleaning" uniform on cleaning day. Your Patriots hat and jersey will be carried by special courier (me) to BG for the special cleaning ceremony.

Please ensure that you bring an appropriate Rams game jersey with you, preferably a white one (will show the dirt from my wheels that much better) so that all of the road grime from my long arduous 1100 mile journey can be scrubbed off my chromies with an appropriate "rag".

JC, please ensure that this special event finds a place of distinction on the Z06 Fest calendar of events so that we can maximize its exposure. I am sure you will notify the appropriate news outlets as well to ensure proper potographic and video coverage of the event for posting on our incredible site.

OK, enough gloating, this was an incredible ending to a fantasy season for a true team. Words cannot explain what I felt tonight as I watched this TEAM win this championship. A truely inspirational effort.

Mark

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Whoaaaaa!

This was one of the best SB's I've seen since the 'skins were down by 10 to Denver, and Doug Williams threw four TD's in the 3rd quarter to win.....:D :D Hat's off to the Rams, though, they gave it a realgood shot!! :yeadog: :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Frank,

Great shot, :lol: :lol:

...and yes, you did say that

Looking forward to September...

Mark

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Frank, your my best friend...but I'm not helping you clean Mark's wheels....rumor has it that he's going to drive it around a local horse farm before the clean up!:eek: :eek: :eek: Fubu/Les:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
FUBU69 said:
Frank, your my best friend...but I'm not helping you clean Mark's wheels....rumor has it that he's going to drive it around a local horse farm before the clean up!:eek: :eek: :eek: Fubu/Les:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Les,

This is one of those Kodak moments where ya just gotta do it alone. Horse Sh#t and friends dont mix.............

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Les, thanks for the idea, I thought that the 1100 mile trip would be enough, but a romp through one of the local horse farms might be a nice touch...

Hey Frank, just remember who brought that one up...

Mark

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
Wow, tough crowd!!!

I was bummed that the Ram's laid an egg, but hat's off the the Pats. They played well...........
:cheers:

·
Registered
778 Posts
GO PATS!!! I think it is kinda appropriate, given 9/11, don't you?:guiness: Anyway, it was a good game, right to the last seconds!:)

Joe:D :D :D :D

BTW-you guys crack me up:yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What a Celebration for the Champions!!!

Just finished watching the VICTORY parade of the Patriots (you know them Frank, the 2002 NFL Super Bowl Champions) through downtown Boston.

Now these are some serious fans, some waited as much as 6 hours outside in temperatures that were around 0 F with a stiff wind blowing. Estimates are that around 1 million fans showed up for the parade and speeches. That's what I call fan support.

My wheels are getting dirtier by the day, if I wasn't so vain about the appearance of my car I might not wash them all year, and just wait for September. Of course I can't do that to ZOE, she deserves to be treated better than that. And, truth be told, Frank doesn't deserve that kind of treatment either, although the romp through one of the local horse farms is still on the radar screen...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts