Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was at the Corvette Show this morning and man did I have a good time, they had a beautiful 2002 QS Z (I got some pics, but I don't know how to post them yet) but much to my chagrin they were no EB's, but still had a great time.... Anyway a few hours later my GF calls me to go walk up the block and see the black vert which was beautiful, but on the way up, down comes a EB coupe.....It was stunning, just like you guys said, a deep blue rich blue that absolutely shines in the sunlight.....My heart pounded for a few minutes and then I walked back to my house.....Hey anyone know if they will continue the EB color over the next few years??? Because if theydo, I don't know what I will do??? EB or the always sexy black???

·
Registered
0 Posts
Vetteless,

Hard to say how long the color will run. It's very popular, so I imagine it will be around for awhile. When GM starts making below 3% of any color, that's usually when they drop it.

You can send me the pix and I can host them for you. :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Frank, just gotta DL this Cyber Shot camera into my computer, so probably around late today or tomorrow

1 - 3 of 3 Posts