Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sitting at a light minding my own business today, a red Neon with all the gadgets pulls up on my right, full of teens with multicolored hair.
The driver look at the fender badge, then gives me a thumbs up, I think cool kid, he knows what he's looking at. Then he rolls down his window and says...
Nice Cobra man, where'dja get the body kit.
I said it's a Corvette
He said, Oh, I thought that was a Cobra badge on the front... it looks like one
I'm thinking, how the hell does it look like a Cobra badge
He says, "I wondered why it was red, and so much smaller than the regular Cobra badge.
Then it dawned on me, he thought the Z was a coiled snake.....
Now there's a car full of kids destined to try to go in the out doors for the rest of their lives.

Stan :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Multicolored hair

should have been your first clue.

Merely drones in today's DUH society. Did you think any of them will have a REAL job someday:-?

Charlie

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah,
At first I thought they were just kidding around, poking fun at a great car, then I suddenly realized they were serious having no idea what they were looking at.
Even if they couldn't read the word CORVETTE across the rear, they should have known Mustang doesn't begin with a "C".
That was obviously a drone Neon, nobody alive inside that one.

Stan

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
In the immortal words of Rush Limbaugh...............

"Young skulls full of mush":yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :drunk:

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
FAST AND FURIOUS DUDE...

.....DUDE... WHERE'S MY CAR !????

·
Registered
86 Posts
HA! :lol: I thought the story was heading towards a Vette-Neon showdown. Gotta give em credit for not trying to race. :D

ZZZZZ06

·
Registered
483 Posts
Doesnt it kind of scare you one of those idiots could be your president some day:puke:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Questions Asked at Work by 3 Graduates

1. Civil Engineer: "Why does it work?"

2. Mechanical Engineer: "How does it work?"

3. Liberal Arts Grad: "Did you want fries with that?"

I think your Neon crowd would be #3 if they worked really hard.

Jacob.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hey thats not nice about the liberal arts degree....Thats what I am getting.....JK I don't really care, just getting it because I don't know what I want to do yet, but I better decide soon I only have 1 semester left before I get it

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Hey!!!!

Liberal Arts degrees are just fine :yeadog: They help you serve the best burgers and tastiest fries :eek2: :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
Whoa, hey dude..... Cool Corvair you're driving!!!! :cool:

I'll bet they are on the new, brain-sharing program! It's a 1 to 4 compression program. It really sucks if you have a date. :p :p :lol: :lol:

I'll bet they make their parents proud! :eek: :roll:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Those same kids pulled up along side a Viper and asked the driver,

Hey man, what is a diaper?:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Re: Multicolored hair

NYCHASM said:
Multicolor hair should have been your first clue.
Charlie
Hey! I've had fuscha, blue, green, pink hair at various times. Currently white. And I know the difference between a viper and a vette :p

I've even thought recently about electron blue heh heh

:cheers:

·
Registered
508 Posts
JTBear said:
Whoa, hey dude..... Cool Corvair you're driving!!!! :cool:

I'll bet they are on the new, brain-sharing program! It's a 1 to 4 compression program. It really sucks if you have a date. :p :p :lol: :lol:

I'll bet they make their parents proud! :eek: :roll:

Reminds me of a posting on CF with the lady asking the driver what a "Zog" was... :):):lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts