Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather has been great here in So Florida so I've put on about 1000 miles on the Z in the last week! At 3000 miles it just gets faster and faster. Even though I changed the oil 1 time all that was added is 1 quart, total. I have been aggresive with my Z since 1000 miles. I am having 2nd thoughts about my 2002 ELECTRON BLUE Z. My '01 is just that good. BTW here is my list of my vices in order. 1. $$$ 2.HOT $ CLEAN SLUTS 3. FAST & SEXY BOATS,4. C5 VETTES [ALL MODELS]5. LAS VEGAS. WHATS YOURS???? LES/FUBU69 HEY FRANK & ZIPPY HOW ARE THOSE TITIE BARS UP THERE????

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Don't have any.....ok, maybe one.

It is bolted to the work bench in the basement. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
OK, I thought long and hard...

1. My wife...I better say that if I know what's good for me!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif She's clean, she's hot, and she costs me big $$$.

2. This Forum!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

3. Got to be my Vettes!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not in any particular order:

Whitetail hunting, alot of it and hunt hard. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
My Corvette /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
$$$$$$ is great because without it I wouldn't do the above two. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Ofcourse my hot wife /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
TV-I have been told I watch way to much. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Life Member Buckmasters
"Life Is Short, Live It To The Fullest & Appreciate It"

·
Registered
906 Posts
As a charter member of the Torque & Recoil Society... Fast Cars, Loud Harleys, Big Guns...except for Varmint Hunting (long range, zero recoil, precision rifles)... and REALLY good coffee.

...but my wife of 20 years is #1!!

HarleyB

·
Registered
442 Posts
My wife tells me I dont need any vices, that she should be enough for me. So I convinced her the Z would be a great family project. Spend time together (in the vette), Go places together (in the vette) etc. So I guess thats how it goes.
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
151 Posts
Pre-married: Same as FUBU

Post-married (9/00)
1. Yardwork
2. Lawnwork
3. Shrubwork
4. Poolwork
5. Z06 work
6. Real work
7. Wife work (sex)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I dont think that I can match all that, but here it goes.
1 My angel, you know who you are
2 My Mako project
3 My coffee
4 My Vettes, all of them.
5 Driving at my limit, to see if I can, as fast as I can, without causing myself bodily harm
Not really ground breaking, but still good.
Best to all, c4c5

·
Registered
96 Posts
Man....everyone is married. What came first, the wife or the car.

I am single and I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. Heck I am 30 years old and having the time of my life!

I love spending the day cleaning the car, going to the gym, and catching a few rays at the pool. (also some sites if you know what I mean) After all that, I get cleaned up, cook a nice steak on the grill, and go for a nice drive with the windows down and tunes cranked. Makes me feel like a million bucks (minus the 56K I dropped on the vette <grin>.)

Looking forward to the summer nights ahead!

·
Registered
391 Posts
When you ask what came first the wife or the car.... Well here is what I had to do to get this car. This is not joke.. I have the receipts to prove it. This was all over about a 6 month period.

First of all the wife wanted a baby. I got her pregnant. We were looking for a new house at the time she got pregnant. We found a house. I traded in my 94 admiral blue vette as a sacrifice to make sure we were approved for a house loan. ( I had other things in mind...Guilt trip to be used later, she knew how much I loved that car) Where we moved to we needed a beater car for me to drive to the bus stop. I bought her a new 2000 Saturn L Series fully loaded. She was now content with new house, car and a baby on the way. The guilt trip started in July and I ordered the car shortly after. The rest is history.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts