Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We also feel a great deal of sorrow.

There are no words to express how we all feel.

I hope intelligent minds will prevail above all. New Yorkers are a public of the highest resolve.

Our hearts and prayers are with all of the families who have been affected by this tragedy.

Our airport is full of planes who have landed safely carrying over 6,000 passengers who were bound to the US. The local population is opening their homes to have these passengers spend a night with them in their home. I hope you guys can keep making neat cars for us, instead of re-jigging manufacturing for alternate purposes.

Our thoughts are with you all, our brothers and sisters.

Zapper

John

·
Registered
620 Posts
Thank you for the kind words, John.
It has truly been a sad day for America and the world.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Thanks Zapper!! We all live in one world, and we must stand together and CRUSH these TERRIORIST BASTARDS WHEREVER WE FIND THEM. God help any Country who "HARBORS" these loons. America, The Sleeping Giant is now AWAKE!!

President Bush is the right man for this difficult job. WAR will be declared, and our world will never be the same again. We will prevail together against this darkness. Make no mistake!! I sincerely believe that we will soon know who our friends are. Any Country that is knowingly Harboring and thus condoning TERRORISTS will be invaded on a priority basis. First, Afganistan. Then, Pakistan. Isreal will "clean up" the Palistinians. We should put Marines into Saudi Arabia and control their oil fields. Then, we'll FREEZE all International accounts in Switzerland. Terriorists need money. You are either with us or with the Terrorists. It's black or white. Absolutely no grey. This will piss off a few "Countries," but I for one believe President Bush is gonna be one tough hombre:D

Canada, our neighbor, has always been one of our very best friends. Thanks again:)

Barry
P.S. Tomorrow I'm installing a cannon on my Z. Anyone know who makes this mod??

·
Registered
619 Posts
Thank you. :)

But.....what really ticks me off :flaming: is that I live in a community of about 200 homes and today I counted only 7 flags that were hung outside of their homes. 7 out of 200, that's a shame.

I see people on television in other countries that are giving condolences to the United States and leaving flowers and letters of sorrow at the gates of the various United States Embassy's. Some of these foreigners were also flying United States flags at their own homes,

This type of behavior should be commended and the citizens of the United States should also fly their flags up high, in order to show that the terrorists have not won.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Thanks to john and all Canadiaens :)

I still remember what Canada did to help the US during the first days of the Iran hostage crisis. Canada's embassy gave refuge to US citizens, and helped them to safely exit the country.

There really should be Canada appreciation day.

Vince

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank You for all of your kind words.

One thing that you will get to know about Canadians is that we always do things like this without expecting recognition or appreciation days.

Its simply the right thing to do.

You are the guys who need to get appreciation days from all of the countries you help with your economic, political and military help. All we ever see, is America being blamed for one thing or another.

All you guys do is help those in need.

Then you get shit on by a minority faction somewhere in the world because they don't appreciate what you are doing. Americans wipe the spit off their faces and continue to help the world.

You are the guys that deserve a break and a pat on the shoulder.

Never forget that.

Thanks for the thought of giving us an appreciation day, but it is all of you who should get an appreciation week every year.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Zapper:
There was a recent editorial broadcast from Toronto by Gordon Sinclair, a Canadian television commentator regarding "America: The Good Neighbor". I have the full text of his broadcast which was published by a Canadian newspaper. If you (or anyone) would like to see it let me know and I would be happy to e-mail it to you.
Best regards,
Z ZERO 6

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You are welcome to post Sinclair's comments, they were stated by him a very long time ago. I am familiar with his and other well known Canadians who have stood up and spoken the truth about who Americans really are. By all means post it, for this is a time Americans need to hear that they are respected for who they are and what they stand for in the hearts of billions of people worldwide.

John

1 - 13 of 13 Posts