Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Good thing I saw the license plate. I was beginning to wonder how Frank gets around so fast... I mean, I know he's fast!:cheers:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Z06+22

Since my Z06 is not here yet, here's a pic of one of my old Z's :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Re: Z06+22

Zedder said:
Since my Z06 is not here yet, here's a pic of one of my old Z's :)
I hope you still have it. That is one rare Z. We had a black one around here in 67 and it was one bad machine. Awsume engine.

Pat :cheers:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Watch out for this one!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

chris

·
Registered
173 Posts
I wish!

Pat: I wish I could say I still had it but I sold it last year along with another project '67 Z I had (see pic below). With a new baby and my MBA studies, I just didn't have time to tinker with my old cars. So the wife and I decided we'd by a new Z06 so we could still have a little fun during those precious moments we have on our own :D Once my MBA is complete, I plan on jumping right back into the muscle car hobby again.

As for rare, you're right. They only made 602 1967 Z-28's and there are 170 known to exist today. Both of my cars where also Rally Sports, so that made them a little more desirable. The red one in the previous post was out of Reggie Jackson's collection and was unrestored with 57,000 original miles. The little 302 in it was rated at over 400 horses despite the factory claims of 290!

I found the one in this post in a salvage yard in Las Vegas. It was a red/red RS Z from Cone Chev in California and had a pretty rough life before I came along. I sold it to a buddy in CA along with a ton of NOS parts and he is completing a frame off on it :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Over 60 degress.....inDecember :D

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
wow think I want to become a cop in that town....That might be the coolest vette ever......

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
N4C5S

The Boatel ramp is rock and very hard to get out of with a heavy boat. If you have 4 wheel drive, it's not a problem. If you tell Shane that 'Jet Ski Roger' told you about the place, he may not even charge you. The ramp is never busy.

The public ramp under the Solomons bridge is vey, very nice. The out of MD fee is $10/day. This place gets real busy on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays in the late afternoon and early evening.

Come down and play! We can race - no tickets for water racing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts