Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Roger, good lookin car. Thought about adding it to members rides to keep the forum a little less cluttered? Just a thought. Did we start a thing with like having a Z pic every day (serious question not sarcastic) Just wondering. Who picks them and posts them? Take it easy!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Andy Cravens said:
Roger, good lookin car. Thought about adding it to members rides to keep the forum a little less cluttered? Just a thought. Did we start a thing with like having a Z pic every day (serious question not sarcastic) Just wondering. Who picks them and posts them? Take it easy!
I thought it was a good idea to let everybody add on their senic or special pictures. Guess not!

Sorry, I didn't realize I was cluttering. I will cease.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
It is okay

I think it's a free country and forum. Keep posting the daily pics, no problem here. That's what this is all about, Z06 worship.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Roger, I too enjoy the Pic of the Day, and I think it's a great idea. Keep them coming!! Getting out there and doing things with each other and the car is what its all about.....

JC

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I never said stop, I agree they are great. I was just curious if it was something we had started doing, taking turns and stuff. Sorry I misunderstood the situation. Im like everybody else, love seeing pics of Z06s. Keep em coming :)

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I got the idea for a 'Z Picture of the Day' when agentf1 posted this great shot of his car.

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7409

I thought a Z in different surrondings as a background would be cool. We all know what the car looks like. But I never tire of seeing cars in different scenery.

I thought of sending some pictures to be posted in 'Member Rides' but that is not where the daily activity is. I considered posting all the pictures that I currently have. Then we would see them once and forget about it.

I decided that posting 1 picture a day would maintain interest and encourage others to do the same. And I think it has.

Maybe I'll change the thread name to 'Z Pictures for Today - date'.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Keep it up, I can't get enough pictures of Z's. This post is just another reason why I can't stay away from this site for more than a few minutes:D

Thanks for posting the pics!!!!

Paul

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
I love it, need to start keeping the digital camera in the car for spontaneious pics. Keep up the good work...

Mark

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I like the pics too, that is why I have been trying to keep up with you on the pictures.
I'm afraid that I will soon be out of them. I already have the banner in the trunk, now I guess I will have to put a camera in there too!!!

This is why I keep the banner around.

chris

·
Registered
9 Posts
To keep the thread going, this is a picture of my new EBZ06 close to the Natchez Trace on our way back to Fort Worth after our museum delivery.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Joalke said:
To keep the thread going, this is a picture of my new EBZ06 close to the Natchez Trace on our way back to Fort Worth after our museum delivery.
Joalke,

That is a classic, and absolutley beautiful picture. Before I wax philosphical, the mixture of the lines of the old, and the new are simply outstanding. Well done! Thanks for sharing.
:cheers: :cheers:

Take care,

Dan "As an artist, I can draw flies" Farmer

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Hey Roger. Great pictures. Nice to see other ZO6 in different surroundings. And one of the reasons you take pictures is to show people( it is for me). I have a ton of pictures. Nice to be able to share them with others. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Took my Camera with me today. Got a good shot some of you may recognize the backround.See you tomorrow. Thanks guys.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts