Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I recently picked up a large new client that's keeping me busy as hell. And to make it worse my employee that was going to take care of that client called me 3 days ago and quit with no notice.

Damn Employees...

I have to pick up the slack on this one. So I got 5 servers, 2 firewalls and 70 users in 2 states to straighten out in the next 2 weeks and the network is a a complete mess.

I hate to miss the Fest but I can't turn down this payday.

The Mad Monkey will not be attending as well.

So..................................

I need some things done for me. Let me know who will do what.

1. Eat 5 sliders.

2. Drink at least 20 beers.

3. Give dollar bills to ugly strippers.

4. Beat Tony at Beech Bend ;-).

5. Do a burnout in front of the NCM.

6. Piss off the B.G police.

7. Hang out with Bird-Dog and keep him away from members daughters.

8. Beat JC at the go-Kart Track.

That's all i can think of right now.

So i'll see you all next year.

PJ

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Damn PJ!...I was looking forward to drinking a couple of beers with ya. That sucks but, I know how work can be. I think I can take care of every request. The only problem I might have is Tony at the drag strip. I'm not sure what he's packing so....we'll have to see how that turns out. :p :lol:

Oh...and the members daughters thing might be a problem but, I'll try and behave myself and keep an eye out on Bird Dog at the same time. :D

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Very sorry to hear that PJ, and I know Jack Daniels is sorry to hear it as well.

We will easily be able to care of your list...

Mark

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Damn...how am I supposed to provide as many great quality videos for the fest CD? Seriously, you will be missed.....hope you can come next year.

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
DAMN it PJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we are going to have to find another 'wild man' to get the people involved when the tempo of the day or evening gets low?? :mah:
Who's going to record all the antics without mad monkey's hand and camera hanging out the passenger window??????????????
Hell, Dan (Z06phile) and his butt-cam may not even make it.............

I'm very sad, but you gotta make those car payments, RIGHT!!
I'll pound a few for you bud, I'm driving a rental!!

Ken

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Kens06 said:
DAMN it PJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we are going to have to find another 'wild man' to get the people involved when the tempo of the day or evening gets low?? :mah:
Who's going to record all the antics without mad monkey's hand and camera hanging out the passenger window??????????????
Hell, Dan (Z06phile) and his butt-cam may not even make it.............

I'm very sad, but you gotta make those car payments, RIGHT!!
I'll pound a few for you bud, I'm driving a rental!!

Ken

Well Ken, I did buy a mini DVD camcorder two weeks ago and finally got all my in car camera mount supplies.....I can also encourage Rudy to hang out the window of the vette...but he might think I am trying to axe him for insurance purposes :screwy: and you know I would never do that :screwy:

It would be much better if Z-Ya Later and Mad Monkey would just show up....even if it is only for one day!

Hugs guys....and no excuses next year....

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
Kaya said:
Well Ken, I did buy a mini DVD camcorder two weeks ago and finally got all my in car camera mount supplies.....I can also encourage Rudy to hang out the window of the vette...but he might think I am trying to axe him for insurance purposes :screwy: and you know I would never do that :screwy:

It would be much better if Z-Ya Later and Mad Monkey would just show up....even if it is only for one day!

Hugs guys....and no excuses next year....
Hey Kaya,
From the sign up count, we will find a new bunch of nutballs to hang with!! :thumb: :lol:
PJ was just fun to watch at the drags and forget about the WART!! :jawdrop:
The antics under the Arch of course and help also!!

Ken

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
We will really miss you.

Well you know what they say,

All work and no play :roll:

Life is way too short, you have to stop and smell the exhaust fumes.

"I love the smell of burning rubber in the morning"

My Pre Fest Garage Party is looking like a Post Fest Recovery Party.

So maybe you can take a ride to the DARKSIDE of Florida. :rofl:

·
21,386 Posts
PJ,

You and Mad Monkey always liven things up! Sorry you guys can't make it but we understand. Hopefully next year! :(

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Geeeezzzz PJ...that sux! But ya gotta make a living. See you and MM next year?

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
I got the sliders covered. In fact I will do it twice for you :D

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Ok. I got 1-3 covered. #5 :sneaky: 6. Most likely will be covered by someone in our group if not all. The other ones will have to be covered by someone else. :rofl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts