Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What better way can you enjoy your vette. Just some pictures of last weekend at Texas World Speedway turning some fast laps. My car actually feels faster than before (must be the 4 hours of WOT /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif) and I can now control its limits /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.corvetteforum.net/c5/gotz06/index.shtml

Warning- not to be viewed by garage queens..hehe

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
July 7-8 and August 4-5
Contact Texas World Speedway by visiting their web site (www.texasworldspeedway.com)and request a TWS Motorsports Club form/application. It cost $250 bucks a weekend.

·
Registered
680 Posts
GotZo6, How much did you lower that Bitch, It look Great! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
got Z06:

Great pictures of your Z!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

On 2001-05-18 20:47, JZ spewed forth this drivel:
GotZo6, How much did you lower that Bitch, It look Great! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

It looks lowered? It must be me dartn' in the turns over 100mph that make the lowered effect!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Its not lowered (stock height) - I didn't want to have the problem of bottom-outs and heavy nose contact on drive-ways. In fact I was made fun of the whole weekend by the other vette and Z06 owners telling me it looked like it had a 4WD stance...real funny guys /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif (they all had theirs lowered)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts