Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Original Owner, 63 Z06
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How may of you are going. My 1963 Z06 was selected to be on display in the Field of Dreams. This is the second time the car has been selected to be on display there. I look forward to seeing some of you there. I am counting on buying a new 2003 Z06, neat to have a 63 Z and a 03 Z. Maybe I could be luck enough for one of you offering me a test ride in a late model Z06.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Wish I could make it ...But when you get your '03, you bet I will be there to see those two cars together!

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
David, I will be at the event thursday through Saturday...it would be my pleasure to give yo a ride in my '02 Z06....I will be parked next to the Breathless Performance Dyno Setup..look for the large Z06VETTE.COM Logo'd Banner...you won't be able to miss it.;)

JC, Frank and myself had the pleasure to meet you in October at the Ecklers Reunion in October.

I will make it a point point to track you down...just have to check out your piece of Corvette history...you want to trade?:lol:

I will have my digital camera with me so we can share some pics with the members...see you later in the week! Les Kaufteil:)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Hi Guys, I am hoping to get over that way either Friday or Saturday. I will be looking for you all.

Don

·
Registered
0 Posts
In case any of you Z Bruthas haven't met Z06vett, he is a super cool guy with a fantastic piece of hisory. He is the only original owner in the country. :cool:

Wish I could make the show, but they aren't in the cards this year. Hopefully I will be there next year!! :yeadog:

Everybody have fun, there will be tons of Z06's there and be sure to look up my Lil Bro FUBU and JC.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I'll be there!

I'll be at the NCRS meet all day on Saturday and again on Sunday at the little local Corvette show (Wonderful World of Corvettes) held on the property.

Hope to look some of you up. If interested, you'll be able to check out my Z06 drop-top at the show on Sunday. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts