Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day to all, new to the site and new to the Vette world. I just purchased a 2002 Z06 with 850 miles. Getting the Borla Stingers and Corsa X pipes installed. My question is two fold. One, can anyone give me an accurate HP gain from this install. Two, any general opinions about suspension, lowring,etc. Any feedback is truly appreciated!

·
Registered
808 Posts
450Beast said:
Good day to all, new to the site and new to the Vette world. I just purchased a 2002 Z06 with 850 miles. Getting the Borla Stingers and Corsa X pipes installed. My question is two fold. One, can anyone give me an accurate HP gain from this install. Two, any general opinions about suspension, lowring,etc. Any feedback is truly appreciated!
Gain = zero

To lower the suspension is super easy. Check your owner's video or do a search on here for the how-to.

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
396 Posts
You will actaully gain a few hp, but nothing noticeable. The x-pipe will smooth out the exhaust flow and take away some of the gurgle. The stock Ti on Z06s flows pretty well.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
welcome :usa: one of few catbachs I have heard was the Stingers and they sounded good, rumor is that they dont add much power because our stock catbachs are not restricted

1 - 7 of 7 Posts