Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So what do I do when i wake up at 2AM. :crazy:

I would like to have this made for my car.

I by no means have any graphic abitities, I was just playing around and this is what I did.

I am kinda leaning toward the first one. I would like to have it made to look just like the factory fender badge.

So what you think. If someone can improve on this, feel free to do so.
I could not find any vender who makes this.

Well it is 6AM now, guess I'll take a nap. :lol:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I think the first one looks good. I'm going to be looking for a badge that says 750 HP.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I plan on buying a Z06 505 HP badge when GM makes them available on their new C6 Z06. That is what I'm running with my I/C Magnuson in my 2002 Z06.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Looks cool !

I wish someone made a Z06 badge and could put what ever HP you wanted on it !

If they had a 460Hp ,,,id buy that !

Of course I would need a 540Hp-550Hp one after heads/cam in a couple years :ity:

Z49

·
Registered
967 Posts
I found a site that makes custom badges.

I'm currently having a bunch of Z06 badges to say 447 ci.... :cool:
As it usually is with custom orders the first pair cost a mint, then every subsequent units are cheap. (I've got a few extra if anyone's looking for a pair).

You can have them say just about anything.

They're not a forum vendor, so I can't post their link, so e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll send you the link.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
tlaselva said:

As it usually is with custom orders the first pair cost a mint, then every subsequent units are cheap. (I've got a few extra if anyone's looking for a pair).

They're not a forum vendor, so I can't post their link, so e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll send you the link.

Nice looking badges!!!! "Badges.....we dont need no stinking badges" well...except maybe for those. :rofl:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tlaselva said:

Email Sent

Ivo

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
That badge is sweet :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
609 Posts
tlaselva said:

Email sent..

Z49

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I already have my chrome/Red insert "427" badges ready for the C6 Z06. These will mount under the "Z06" badge on the fender. These are
4 7/8" x 5/8" and are one piece and mount with 3 speed nuts.

As an option I also have chrome/Black "427" badges which are slightly smaller and are appropriate for hood mounting. They are seperate (3 piece) numbers.

Both kits will come with the speed nut kit for mounting.

·
Registered
967 Posts
spdrcrj said:
I think the first one looks good. I'm going to be looking for a badge that says 750 HP.
Personally, I'd prefer badges like this for a S/C car.....

Leaves an element of mystery, and I'm of the adage of walk softly, but carry a big stick..... ;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
I think posting the horespower on your car is way too cheesey personally, unless it comes with that horespower badge stock. Whatever happened to letting your exhaust note and engine rumble let everyone know that something wasn't quite stock on your car?

There, I said it, let the hanging begin.

:NoNo:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tlaselva said:
Personally, I'd prefer badges like this for a S/C car.....

Leaves an element of mystery, and I'm of the adage of walk softly, but carry a big stick..... ;)
They look good but I am a old school N/A type of guy.

I show em what I got and if they still want to tangle, then I beat him bloody. :jammin:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I like the supercharged badges too. Besides, they cost a third of what custom badges would cost. Damn....another bengamin for mods. :lol:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
IVOZ06 said:
They look good but I am a old school N/A type of guy.

I show em what I got and if they still want to tangle, then I beat him bloody. :jammin:
Well said Ivo...

·
Registered
971 Posts
If they can't figure what I have. Seeing

1) The carbon fiber World Car Challenge hood.
2) The Rear spoiler.
3) The carbon fiber intake
4) The Three point
5) The shift light
6) The big rumble.
7) The race brakes
8) The DOT Street/Race tire

Then they are either being stupid, are ignorant or just being obnoxious.

http://imageevent.com/crazyducati916/blackzo6

Last thing they are going to read from a distance is the badge. If you can see the whites of their eyes, then they are definately primed for a kill. lol The badge is cool by the way.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts