Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased Chrome Z06 OEM wheels. They look great! However, the center caps have the Corvette logo as a stick-on decal. I worry about the first time the high pressure spray gun hits these caps, or what will happen 5,000 - 10,000 miles down the line. Does anyone know of a chrome center cap with the Corvette logo imprinted into the cap similar to the original caps? Please respond to this post or you can reach me at [email protected] Thanks!

·
Registered
0 Posts
TS,

Welcome to the forum!! :cool:

Sherylann and I both have the chromies on our Z's. I too was worried about the decals, but we have had them on for almost a year and in all types of weather, rain, and snow and we haven't experienced any problems with the decals.

I would rather have chromed center caps like come from the factory, but as I understand it, they had problems with the chrome flaking around the emblem.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you put on the logos yourself, or did they come attached? That was another disappointment. My were unattached, and try as I might, I don't feel I got them perfectly centered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts