Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with Eckler's. They are going to provide a Corral for http://www.z06vette.com members. All of those going need to let me know, as I have to tell them approximately how many are showinng up.

Here is the information:

October 20th
Ecklers 22nd Annual Reunion
Sponsored by Eckler's Industries
Eckler's Annual Reunion will be held on Saturday, October 20th, in Titusville, Florida.

http://www.ecklers.com/Events_data.asp?month=October

Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

·
Registered
603 Posts
I'm in /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Bro, GREAT JOB! Put us down for 2 Z's! Les BTW I don't know how you pulled that off , but I will NEVER underestimate your incredible determination again!

Corsa Indy's/Pro Tips, Corsa X Pipe, Vortex/Carbon Fiber Power Duct, Z06 Wet Okles Mod Red Seat Covers, Z06 Extra Wide Rolled Exhaust Plate, Red/Clear Euro Lenses, CM Factory OEM Chrome Wheels, BPP Rear Lowering Kit, FRC/Z06 Partition ,Design Specialties Chrome & Decals, STILL EVOLVING! On Order, '02 EB Z06 TPW 7/30 Order # DKMKC7 KEEPING BOTH, I HOPE!

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Since Frank will be staying at 1 of my properties on FT Lauderdale beach we will be doing a Friday afternoon cruise [Oct 19] on my high speed Scarab boat, Les's 2nd Chance. Anyone who wants to join us for some high speed fun and late lunch/cocktails along the intercoastal let me know. I can handle up to 7. FUBU69/LES /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
601 Posts
Definitely count me in. I'm also going to contact the other 6 or 7 Z owners I know here in the Jacksonville area to see who else is going. Good work Frank and I'm looking forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Frank

I just talked to joecooool and Buddy H (can't remember his forum name) and they are in also. I'll be contacting 3 more tonight and I'll let you know.

Rick

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
My wife says I can go so if I'm not out of state on that weekend, that would be cool to take a trip up to titusville on Saturday.

Anyone up for Test n Tune at Moroso that Friday nite?

Hope to be able to wear my Z06VETTE.com shirt that weekend /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Don
QSZ06

·
Registered
601 Posts
Frank

I talked to the 3 other Z owners I know and they are all in. So that makes 3 red, 1 black, 1 silver, and one white Z06 owners from the Jacksonville area who will be there. I'm going to try to arrange to caravan down together. If anyone else from North Florida wants to join us, email me.

Rick

·
Registered
151 Posts
I hope to go,it's only 1 hour north of me. When's the deadline to turn in names?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SPDY, I got you down. Ecklers wants a qone month advanced notice. I'm sure we will have a few more drifting in after Sept. 20th. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
I'm there.
Last year I was in the C5 Registery Coral located on the back of the property in the grass.
The next morning I go in my garage and it looked like my weather strip on the right side of the windshield had come out.
When I turned the light on to my surprise it was a black snake coming out from under my hood. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
I had a passenger with me across the state of FL.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I'm planning on making it over if possible... 'course I'm an FRC guy so I'll park and look for the Z06vette crew when I get there.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Frank,

Count the 'Dogs in. Coming from Tallahassee.

Rick - ZEE 06 - I'd like to hop in the caravan from Jacksonville, let me know the details as they firm up. Nothing like a bunch of Z's hitting the road together.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh yeah, this baby is growing, up to about a dozen and a half!! I'm going to send emails to all the members that live in Florida and Georgia. Let's make this the best gathering to date!! Kick Ass!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dog,

You know you are more than welcome to join us!! You're a big asset to the forum and we can't thank you enough for your help!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

1 - 20 of 32 Posts