Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Thanks Tom

Tom,

Great talking to you today as always!! Looks like Eckler's has hooked us up with prime parking for the Z06VETTE.com Z06 Corral!!

Florida members, if you are in the area, don't miss this one!! We have a change in plans. We are staying at the Doubletree, next to the Hilton in Cocoa Beach on Friday and Saturday night. Come join us!! :cheers: It's going to be a blast!!

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Believe me Frank, this is a prime spot.
Only the best for the best vet. :cheers:

See that tent in the uper left hand corner?
That's it. :D

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I see they have decided to put the dyno up front this year. It was tucked behind the warehouse last year. It was a real pain to get around there too. The whole layout looks so much bigger than last years too. The area that they have us is pretty good, pretty much in the middle of things.
What time are you all planning on arriving at Ecklers on Saturday morning? Or better yet, what time are you all meeting to cruise from the hotel over to Ecklers?

Don

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
For those guys coming to the Ecklers Reunion event on Friday evening JC, Frank and myself have a extra large high floor executive suite with 3 balconies overlooking the ocean at the Doubletree located at 2080 north Atlantic Ave Cocoa Beach FL. In the event you want to stay at the same property you can call the hotel at 321 783 9222. Doubletree is now part of Hilton. Same goes for Saturday evening. The suite is under Les Z06VETTE.COM. All MEMBERS and a guest are welcome to relax and meet with your fellow members. Although we will have several cases of domestic beers on hand, I urge you to plan ahead regarding a designated driver or better yet stay at that facility or 1 within close walking distance. Sorry, but I had to say that in good conscience. I am very much looking foward to seeing some of my old Z06VETTE.COM friends and am especially looking foward to meeting new ones as well. FUBU69/LES :) :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts