1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Great Vid and your right about the music. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Couldn't get the link to work. Tried to play back and it said file corrupted......??????

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I like the Vid, but man, I GOTTA HAVE SOME MORE OF THAT AWESOME MUSIC !!

·
Registered
136 Posts
nice vid but but ya never lined up for a roll from 100 up.... that would have been a nice clip......nice music too, was that "number one stunter" or "manie fresh" getting "crunk" i wounder? :rofl: :crazy:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Eh it was allright... I'd like to hear some engines and get some kind of display of speed from that GT.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I actually missed the best footage of all thanks to my awesome camera man. My buddy started slowing down, and let me go by him. I told my friend to get the camera, but he didn't listen. My buddy goes blowing by me at about 150, and guess what's coming the other way. You got it, a State Trooper. My friend is jamming on the brakes. The cop busts a u-turn and comes after us. He goes by me and tags him. I was doing about 100. Anyways, he got him for 96 in a 65. He asked if he could let him off, but the cop said he had just popped someone for 84, so he just couldn't it. He was cool about it, so it was all good. The other cop jumped out of the passenger side and was talking about how he had seen the car on PBS. It was too funny. Oh well maybe next time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts