Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took the car to A&A Corvette in Oxnard, CA. these guys are all class... what a fun time, i learned alot, i totally recommend them to everybody and will surely be back next time i need anything.

my car has lg headers with cats and a blackwing air filter, stock internals, stock Ti mufflers. baseline with this was 344hp / 345tq. the LTFTs were like 15-18 so it was a little lean. about 8 pulls later 376hp/367tq. Charlie the tuner's expertise and attention to detail is awesome. i'd love to do that for a living.
the car runs great, feels gutsier, even the wife said 'you don't have to get on it as hard to go' but she called the hurst shifter 'totally ridiculous' cause it's a little stiff :pp:

i lowered it a little tonight, with help from the tutorial on this forum. thanks! for now this is it, famous last words... when the warranty's up i'll put heads and stab in a cam, or maybe a 418. it's got about 12k miles (3000 since i got it 1 month ago) and i can't help driving it all the time. we're going to vegas and colorado the end of this month, i can't wait. this car's f'n awesome. maybe i need a radar detector.
in the meantime the 65 Tempest needs paint and a 700 horse 455...

Cheers,

cf

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
congrats :jammin: I think the Hurst is a bit too stiff too :lol: but everyone was right, it did loosen up a bit already :jammin:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats on your dyno tune. I like it out in Oxnard, but the last time I was there, all those Vineyards and potato fields have subdivisions in the middle of them, wow I almost got lost it looked so different.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Congrats on the tune. I dyno'd my car at Andy's also... good bunch of guys. I will be there for his BBQ again this year.

Alex :guiness:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Nice increase :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts