Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The March issue of Vette Magazine has a column called "Currents" on page 10. Their is a short write-up of our Z06 Fest under "This Just In, Museum News."

Here is the write up:

There's been two additions to the NCM's 2002 schedule of events (see Currents, Jan. '02). They are: September 20-22, Camaro/Firebird Event, open to all F-body afficionados. September 26-28: Z06 Fest, complete with drag racing, autocrossing, seminars, and more. See you there!

Unfortunately, the write up didn't mention that z06vette.com is co-hosting the event, but I believe the oversight was due to the long lead time necessary to compile, edit, publish, a monthly magazine. The NCM web site now identifies this forum as the co-host! :cheers:

Check out www.corvettemuseum.com under events and you will see the event listed.

This will be the inaugural Z06Vette.Com Fest, and everyone is working hard to make it this a Great success! If you have any questions please call the NCM at 1-800-53-Vette and ask for Larry Hayes, or email me privately. We will be happy to assist you!

Looking forward to meeting YOU on September 26th, 27th or 28th! :)

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Zippy,

I'm glad to see that mags are writting on the Z06fest event at the NCM. It sounds like the groundwork is being laid for a great event and large turnout! :guiness:

Keep up the good work Zip!

Mark

1 - 2 of 2 Posts