Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Don't know yet.

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
21,303 Posts
Well..... (SHIZZITT !!!!) my clutch let go Sunday !!!:mah::mah::mah:

I guess I'm out for the fest !!! I will miss you all - I can't tell you how much I was looking forward to a cooler fest - Dam..........

I'll post more later, I'm a little pissed right now !!!:cry::mah::cry::mah:

Nooooooooooooo!

This can't be! Can't you bring your pedal car or something? Drive the Volkswagon, we don't care!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Have a great time drunk...err I mean friends! :cheers: :z: Dad has too much work and too many kiddo functions to attend.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
As expected, the US Navyhas decided that I do not need to be at another Z06 Fest, so, I will be missing another.........son of a b)*&^&^)&^)*&^&^%%^$#^@^#%@^#&$^*%&^%(&*^*&^^&

Post tons of pics!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts

I guess I'm out for the fest !!! I will miss you all - I can't tell you how much I was looking forward to a cooler fest - Dam..........

Dang, Stry! Sorry to hear that... ...was hoping to hear about what new stuff you got for the car. Guess #1 on the list is a clutch now. I won't be going this year, too--maybe we'll hook up again next year!

:z:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts

Hot dang Steve,
What timing :mah: .....sorry to hear the news. That's no excuse for you not to show up!! This will be my 2nd time there with no Z. Come on bud.....tough it out and ride down.....we all can :cry: in a :mug: with you.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Damn STRY......I'm sorry to read about the clutch.......

GET OVER IT AND COME TO THE FEST!!!!!!:D

(Having a blown motor still, I can say that and get away with it!!)

-T

·
20,625 Posts
Steve!!! What TF???? I'm without a car this year also, but I can't pass up seeing my second family!! :NoNo:

Even Tony is coming w/o his ride!

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Stry,
That just sucks! :mad: Come down anyway,,,hell, you can use my D-max and even take it down the track,,,,,,it does great burn-outs! :yeadog:
Ya gotta make it Bro,,,,,,,won't be the same without you!

Jimbo

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Sorry to hear, Stry ... :cry:
Was hoping for a yellow "pace car" to hook up with for the trip down (or back) ... :sneaky:

121 - 136 of 136 Posts