Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to change the factory floor mats on the Modfied Z06. I want to get Torch Red Mats with the Z06 logo. Any suggestions or websites.
Thanks,
Al in Arlington, Texas

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:D

·
Registered
680 Posts
Check the site vendors, I'm sure one of them has mats:D

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Have heard good things about the Lloyds (sp?) mats. Anyone have first hand experience with them??

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Lloyd's Z06 floor mats are nice. Embroidered on them is the original (2001) Z06 logo. Lloyd's mats are a big improvement over GM's mats, also black, but nothing special to look at. Lloyd's are available in black or red for the Z06. I went with black but tempted to get red to match the modified TR interior. I think they retail for $90.

Lloyd also sells a cargo mat for the Z06. Retail price is $130.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
In my opinion the best mats are Stratmosphere mats.Super quality mats with a real embroidered logos not a glued on patch like lloyds.The address is www.stratmosphere.com Check it out G.:)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I just got Stratmosphere mats that are outline in torch red with the torch red Z06 logo and they are first class, I would buy the again. :)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Thanks for the website and tip Torched and HCVONE. Just checked out the site and I was extremely impressed with what I saw. Definitely going on Dad's "hints" list for Christmas! Gives me enough time to think if I want red trimmed front mats in my black interior EB.

;)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Glad to be of help.Top quality product.Offically licensed by GM.That's all you need.Greg:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts