Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very slow zo6 for sale or trade for a turbo buick.Im done racing my chevy.Its time to move up to some real power.Any buick gnx's out there want to trade?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I doubt anyone will buy your "04 Z06" after you just cried that it was too slow and couldnt beat a GNX... That car must have some real amature beaten miles on it, if it even exists. Go cry somwhere else. :puke:

·
Registered
576 Posts
:bang: Go away Troll. You are posting your BS over at CF also.

GOLD72 :puke:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
let me see, a GNX runs high 13s @ 104mph at best, a Z06 runs easy 12s @116mph. If I had a GNX I wouldnt trade it for you Z06, I dont think a remote control car from toys 'R us could beat my GNX :p

·
Registered
265 Posts
Unless ALL of the roads you drive on are straight, the GN is useless for going fast... :)
I miss mine, but it's no Vette....

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
You should be able to trade an 04 Z for like 3 GNX's....

Chris

It is good you are trading it since you got beat by a GNX the Z06 obviously deserves a better driver.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
is this that special 05 z06 you talked about in another thread LOL

·
Registered
853 Posts
Where you able to get the Z out of first gear????????? Not an automatic , you know :screwy: ;)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
you know maybe there is something to think about. If he has an automatic Z06 they are a bit slower than the 6 speed cause of gearing. Maybe his auto Z06 is slower than some lightly modded GN's

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
853 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
if GN>>>Z06;
then GN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lambos.

:lol: :D
Hey Norm, maybe it's the LAMBO MAN re incarnated!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :bang:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Gn

I have a 87 Buick Regal T Turbo for you to buy and it is only $8500 Same as a GN but silver and gray in and out.
This car WILL scare you ! ! !
Let me know
Ed

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
:
sore loser said:
I have a very slow zo6 for sale or trade for a turbo buick.Im done racing my chevy.Its time to move up to some real power.Any buick gnx's out there want to trade?
:puke:

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
SorePoser..i mean SoreLoser..
Your solution is simple..Why don't you get the Turbo off a GN and put it on your Z --- then you can have best of both worlds..

ps.
Never include the word "loser" in anything esp. your name...

Andy
AV :coo:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Guy's,

I'm sure that Sore Loser is a poser just here to yank everyone's chain. As stated above a '87 GNX is no match for a Z06 either in a straight line or around corners. One thing to take into consideration is that GNX's (not to be confused with GN's or T-Types) bring big money from collectors. According to the NADA gold book high retail for a GNX is $45,325.

Something to think about.

Neal

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have a Turbo Buick that can stomp any stock Z06 in the 1/4 mile. Yeehaw Jethro, hold my beer while I get 'er staged....Of course, the Buick isn't stock:) G-bodies just can't hang with a Z06. Jeez, I have to steer the Buick just to keep it in a straight line on a drag strip, nevermind road racing it, although that would be fun to get passed by a Z06 out of a corner and then pass the vette on the straight and repeat...

So what, a troll, at least he knows what a GNX is.

Buicks can be high dollar rides. I've seen regular low mile perfect unrestored (and only something like 19 miles driven) Grand Nationals go for 50-60K.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts