Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw an ad in today's Detroit News listing a Z06 for sale. Not many details, except it is Black with black and red. Call Gary at 734-283-3400, ext. 354

Just thought I would post this in case some one is looking for a Z.

Zippy

------------------

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dennis & anyone else interested:

No, my 3 day old Torch Red Z06 is not for sale, at least not yet! If anyone is interested, I do plan on selling it some time in August because I want to get a 2002 Vet!

Zippy

------------------

·
Registered
566 Posts
Zippy:

You scared me man! Saw the topic and the author, and thought you were putting your new Z up for sale! Are you driving it on the winter roads? The first 500 miles comes sooo... slowly.

------------------

Quicksilver Z06 Moon

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked that phone number (734-283-3400) and it is Genthe Chevrolet near Detroit, Michigan.

Zippy

Red/Black Z, 4 days old.

------------------

·
Registered
14 Posts
I sell new Z06's but thought that I should only send private Msg's. This being a Non commercial site $ all!
Somebody please straighten me out. Should I Post available Z06's here?
[email protected]

------------------
Only owned a Corvette Keyring-And that was a long time ago!

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mr Woody:

I first posted this ad from the local newpaper to help anyone looking for a Z06. Afterwards, I found out it was a dealer and posted again notifying people of same.

If I am not supposed to post dealer's phone numbers on here I apologize..sorry.
Just trying to help fellow Vetters find their dream car.

Zippy

------------------

·
Registered
14 Posts

Zippy

[/B][/QUOTE]

Please understand I was trying to clarify the question for myself only. Not questioning anyone else. I made a Kazzillion posts on another site when I shouldnt have and was trying to avoid any future problems here. It is not a real concern for me now as it seems that if cars like that are for sale(Had 2)(?have?) (@MSRP)they become sold quick to people who understand the nature of the Beast. I must say that if you tell people about something they like -that should be a good thing. But company's do need sponsor's, Somebody's gotta pay the bills.
Enjoy your cars Ladies & Gentleman
Sincerely, Happy Man Woody
:0

------------------

·
Registered
14 Posts

Zippy

[/B][/QUOTE]

Please understand I was trying to clarify the question for myself only. Not questioning anyone else. I made a Kazzillion posts on another site when I shouldnt have and was trying to avoid any future problems here. It is not a real concern for me now as it seems that if cars like that are for sale(Had 2)(?have?) (@MSRP)they become sold quick to people who understand the nature of the Beast. I must say that if you tell people about something they like -that should be a good thing. But company's do need sponsor's, Somebody's gotta pay the bills.
Enjoy your cars Ladies & Gentleman
Sincerely, Happy Man Woody
:0

------------------

1 - 8 of 8 Posts