Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think folks is the forum ready to make our mark? 500 members at just a little over a dollar each gets us a large brick, at $5.00 each the extra large.
Personally I would like to go for the new extra large one.
I will kick it off with a pledge of $50.00.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Frank, but you didn't have to one up me /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
That's right $50.00 a car, never mind.

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-04-24 00:49, FRC Tom spewed forth this drivel:
Thank you Frank, but you didn't have to one up me /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
That's right $50.00 a car, never mind.

Sorry, Tom. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I should have worded it $50 from me and $50 from Sherylann. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is great guys,$250.00 in 12 hours.
If I can get a few more pledges ( you do not have to post the amount that you can afford to donate, we don't need no pissing contest)I will start a fund at the Museum that the payments will be made to. All you would have to do is contact the NCM and tell them you are putting X amount of $$ for the Z06 Forum brick. Yes this is tax deductible.
Take a look at the choices.

http://corvettemuseum.com/cgi-bin/store/shop.cgi?ACTION=ENTER&thispage=brick.html&ORDER_ID=!ORDERID!

It would be great to place a brick at the Cruise-in. I know it is only 5 weeks away but we are fast, after all we do own Z06s right? Remember at even just $5.00 ea. we can get the new 24" X 24" brick.
Even now we are almost 1/2 way to the large.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Tom,

We definitely need to set it up in a fund, that way everyone knows we are putting together a worthy cause and the money is going to the right place.

Frank

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I'm in for sure!

Matter of fact I talked briefly with Stephanie at the BB, and plan on talking to a new Detroit area Vet club to start a new position of "NCM Ambassador." Yes, I will vounteer for the position if their committee approves it.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts