Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm attempting to post my first picture. This will be the home of the little lady (Z06). I'm slowly building an old sign collection and the trailer will bring the car back from Memphis. I bought the trailer at Tommy's Trailers this summer and it's all aluminum. It will probably be for sale after I get the car home.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Sounds like you and I have twins. When will you get yours?
Bob

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bob,

The TPW is next week and the status was 3100 last week, Karl has not called me this week, so I don't know if that's good news or not. When do you get yours?

Jody

·
Registered
340 Posts
Wow thats a nice garage, looks lik the one in the commercial where the guy sits in a chair and imagine he is drivig a vette.....I love that commercial, my girlfriend and her mother always say thats going to be me in a few years:cool:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Jody,
Fly down to FL on Monday morning. Car is already there!!! Can't wait. Then we do a trackside delivery on Wed. It's a half-day at the Justin Bell Driving School. We use their cars too!!
Then on Thursday, we head back to Cape Cod, MA.
Bob

·
Registered
156 Posts
jbalch said:
... and the trailer will bring the car back from Memphis.
Memphis?? Who did you buy it from? Did they do you right?
Be careful in Memphis, the drivers here have zero regard for anyone else or any basic rules of the road. You will see.:eek:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gadrix,

I don't plan on staying long in the Memphis area. I bought the car from Karl Johanson at Chuck Hutton Chev. Yes, I think I've been treated very fairly.

Jody

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Jody:

Beautiful garage and trailer! Congrats on your new Z! :cheers:

Zippy :) :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts