Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Z06 NCM Brick Fund Climbing!

4K views 63 replies 19 participants last post by  RG 
#1 ·
Stephanie Ferrell approached me this weekend at the NCMLabor Day event and was happy to report that our brick fund is now at $1,300! :grin: :smile:

Let's keep the momentum going! Remember your contribution is a tax deduction since the Museum is a a non-profit 501(c)(3) Foundation.

Zippy :grin: :grin:

#3 ·
1/2 Way There...

$1300 is 1/2 of our goal... the Supersize Brick . :)

Hopefully, we can knock the rest out soon and concentrate on the specific dates and times for our 1st official gathering in BG! :eek:

Thanks to all who have contributed... :cheers:

Nice tax deduction as Zippy stated... 8)

#4 ·
Great news Zippy!! :cool:

Thanks to all the members who have contributed. This Forum is 8 months old and we are half way to our goal already. It took CorvetteForum 2 years to reach their goal. :lol:

Nice work guys!! This is your forum, your brick, and your Museum!! Keep the contributions coming. All the money goes to support the National Corvette Museum. :cool:

#6 ·
Repave the driveway in orange!?!?!?! How about in black... Nice black tire marks that is... :)

Does the NCM have their own little band of rent-a-cops to keep folks from acting stupid and doing burnouts and such?

#10 ·
What a Nice surprise!

Received a private email tonight from one of our members stating he is going to call the NCM tomorrow and donate $50 towards our brick fund!!! WOW-WEE! :guiness: :eek: :) :grin: :smile: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :eek:

Thanks so much!!

Zippy :) :)

#12 ·
JLH-Z06 said:
I think I posted a $200.00 gift to the brick fund in honor of 1 fastdog. I am thinking that I may have posted wrong.I would like to donate $200.00 to the brick fund in honor of 1 fast dog. Whoever he or she is, we owe many thanks for the "SPY" work that he or she does.
Adm, please contact me as to how to send this gift.
jlhill2@home.com
wow...this is fantastic! the members here are too 8) .

-jason

#15 ·
I saved the $200.00 Z06 price increase Rick Daniel recently posted by ordering my Z from him about 12 days ago. Dumb luck? Perhaps. At any rate I would like to donate that $200.00 towards our brick fund so if someone could p.m. or e-mail me on how to make it happen, it will be my pleasure. ;)

#17 ·
Mr Bearing:

WOW-WEE! Thank you, thank you! :guiness: :grin: :) :eek: :D :) :guiness:

Just call 1-800-53-VETTE and ask for Stephanie. Tell her you want to contribute to the "Z06vette.com" brick fund and she will be glad to help you.....Tell her Zippy said HI!

Thanks again! That is a very generous contribution!

#20 ·
Simple to do:

Call 1-800-53-VETTE and ask for Stephanie.....just let her know you want to contributre to the "Z06vette.com brick fund and she will gladly help you.....Tell her "Zippy" said HI!

It's that easy!

Thanks gang for the support of OUR Museum! :grin: :) :guiness:

#23 ·
I just got off the phone with Stephanie, you were right. Super easy, but then spending money was never hard for me.;) She told me that Zippy was in fact a real person and not just a name on my puter screen:-D :-D She even had VERY nice things to say about Zippy:eek: Hope to start to meet some of you in the future as we would like to join in on some of the events. Again, my hat is off to a fast dog someplace,:-D :-D and the $200.00 was given in his honor. ( :eek: could the fast dog be the Pres. of GM:cheers:)

#26 ·
JLH is da man, Let's keep the ball rolling here, every little bit gets us closer, and the this forum (and especially those that run it) deserve this tribute at the NCM.

Let's go guys and gals...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.