Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Z06 on order in the Colorado order and was just notified I was first on list for their next allocation. This will be my first Corvette and unfamilar some things.

First, what does TPW stand for and after my dealer enters the order how long before I will get it?

Second, I am paying MSRP is that typically what most dealers are getting for their Z06's?

Thanks,

Rod456

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Target
Production
Week

Get your order number, and enter it here at the site and you can keep track of its status, courtesey of our own "1FastDog":D

Price depends alot in where you are, the dealer, and of course supply and demand.
Many, many have paid MSRP and some OVER
:cheers:

And WELCOME aboard:)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
MSRP

and some under..:) :) :) :cheers: What color did you get? Its a wonderful car even the anticipation is terrific.:D :D

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: MSRP

Sanford said:
and some under..:) :) :) :cheers: What color did you get? Its a wonderful car even the anticipation is terrific.:D :D
I ordered Red, but I am thinking of changing the color to Quicksilver Metallic before the order is entered when the dealer gets the allocation spot. I know Vette's are suppose to be RED but it seems everyone has a Red one.

I have had my name on the dealer list since the end of July, was not even expecting to be at the top of the list until Spring or Early Summer.

Can't wait to get either color in the garage!!

:guiness:

Rod456

1 - 5 of 5 Posts