Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you guys seen pictures of the Z06 on the X-Box game "Project Gotham Racing"-- I bought the X-Box primarilly for that game. I still have to progress through a few levels to be able to upgrade to the Z06-- but I'm almost there. The screenshots at the beginning of the game give you sneak peaks-- looks pretty awesome!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I picked up the same game also.....looks really cool but I haven't reached the level yet to be able to pick the Z. The EA sports Nascar game is great too.:)

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I haven't seen this one yet...I'm still fascinated by my "Pong Game."

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
508 Posts
I play Gran Turisimo 3 on the PS2 and use the Z06 there (2001 model). Pretty cool. Funny how it behaves like the real thing sometimes.... and completely wrong at others. Still kicks butt though :)

How is the xbox? looks cool... but wanted to wait to get yet another platform...

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Corpvette said:
Have you guys seen pictures of the Z06 on the X-Box game "Project Gotham Racing"-- I bought the X-Box primarilly for that game. I still have to progress through a few levels to be able to upgrade to the Z06-- but I'm almost there. The screenshots at the beginning of the game give you sneak peaks-- looks pretty awesome!
Hey Corpvette! Glad to see all another new face. I can't handle a Z06. Just bought an FRC. Can't afford an X-box now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Zippy!!! Can I borrow your PONG game? :p

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Zippy...you have a good eye. I've been looking at posts on this forum for a while. I love it. I have a 2000 Vert Vette, but have ordered an EB-Z. TPW 12-3-01. Can't wait to get the beast! P.S.> I love YOUR beast.

·
Registered
132 Posts
The Playstation 2 has a Torch Red 01 that's a blast to drive. Good for the winter months when you can't drive the real one.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The Z06 is also in Gran Turismo 3 for Playstation 2. I currently have a Z06 modified to the max with 811hp and stripped to race trim. So far I can only get a high 10 second quarter mile b/c there is no traction in 1st and 2nd gears at all, I havent mastered launching.
I've been spanking everything on the road courses. :D

Tommy

G

·
Das Vette said:
The Z06 is also in Gran Turismo 3 for Playstation 2. I currently have a Z06 modified to the max with 811hp and stripped to race trim. So far I can only get a high 10 second quarter mile b/c there is no traction in 1st and 2nd gears at all, I havent mastered launching.
I've been spanking everything on the road courses. :D

Tommy
:d....that and a C5R will keep me happy for a good while!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts