Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you go to find your order in the system and what number is used to identify your order? Any other information would be appreciated.......Thanks....

·
Registered
197 Posts
If your dealer had submitted your order specs into the system, they should have offered you a print-out of your specific order. There is 6-digit order number on the print-out (actually it's sometimes just letters, mine is JHNKFN).

I can't do it, but someone with access to a dealership system can enter that number and check the status of an order.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
foosh said:
If your dealer had submitted your order specs into the system, they should have offered you a print-out of your specific order. There is 6-digit order number on the print-out (actually it's sometimes just letters, mine is JHNKFN).

I can't do it, but someone with access to a dealership system can enter that number and check the status of an order.
Ok, you just answered my question, only a dealer can look up the status. Thanks. :thumb:

·
Registered
765 Posts
foosh said:

Yours is still a prelimnary order, but shows a color and interior change on the 9th.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thanks Jdogg,

I know, my dealer has 2 allocations (one Sept. and one Dec.), and I'm the second. I wouldn't expect it to be picked up until November at the earliest, and I can wait. My C6 is plenty of fun.

I did change from Victory Red to LeMans Blue after a lot of agonizing. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts