Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like GM will start accepting Z06 orders this Tuesday! Congrats to everyone who has been waiting for their Z06.
It is going to be a slow ramp up so everyone please take a deep breath and try to be patient.:)

·
Registered
203 Posts
[email protected] Les Stanford said:
Looks like GM will start accepting Z06 orders this Tuesday! Congrats to everyone who has been waiting for their Z06.
It is going to be a slow ramp up so everyone please take a deep breath and try to be patient.:)
Is it today or next Tuesday or did you mean Thursday which is today :bang:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RFC2 said:
Is it today or next Tuesday or did you mean Thursday which is today :bang:
First weekly allocations were today with first orders needing to be placed by Tue. No constraints for this weeks orders. :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
WoooooHooooooo!

I can't wait anymore! I'm going to explode!!

:cool:

Rick -- Are you going to be updating the order codes on your webpage for the C6Z06?

:drunken:

--Stephen

·
Registered
432 Posts
Lets pray production goes well with no problems! They made over 100 of them already so keep your fingers crossed they will all be perfect! :cheers:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PimpDadd said:
WoooooHooooooo!

I can't wait anymore! I'm going to explode!!

:cool:

Rick -- Are you going to be updating the order codes on your webpage for the C6Z06?

:drunken:

--Stephen
Yes I will as my customers orders go into production it will be posted and updated just like the Coupes & Verts are done.:)

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
So these cars spotted today by a spy on the ground may still be pre-prod?

Or customer cars?

Does GM spec-build cars for the biggest dealers?

·
Registered
5 Posts
#189 on Rick's list. :yeadog:
I'm hoping people drop out as probably most of you. I am patient but the wait is killin' me Larry. :flaming:
When Rick finally calls it will be:
DSOM
Black w/ titanium interior
2LZ
Grey painted wheels
Nav. with the works
Call me already...I need another beer before I get all worked up. :guiness:
Been itchin' since I sold the '00 SS. Used to post on LS1.com but matured a little bit over the past few years and now I'm posting on ZO6vette.com and corvetteforum. Hope to be hearing from you Rick.

-Ron.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RC45 said:
So these cars spotted today by a spy on the ground may still be pre-prod?

Or customer cars?

Does GM spec-build cars for the biggest dealers?

I would think all test cars. Retail sold cars start production next week.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rongateb said:
#189 on Rick's list. :yeadog:
I'm hoping people drop out as probably most of you. I am patient but the wait is killin' me Larry. :flaming:
When Rick finally calls it will be:
DSOM
Black w/ titanium interior
2LZ
Grey painted wheels
Nav. with the works
Call me already...I need another beer before I get all worked up. :guiness:
Been itchin' since I sold the '00 SS. Used to post on LS1.com but matured a little bit over the past few years and now I'm posting on ZO6vette.com and corvetteforum. Hope to be hearing from you Rick.

-Ron.
Ron it may be a while before your order gets close enough to config. but hang in there because as we expected we have had some cancellations so you are moving up.:)

·
Registered
765 Posts
According to the lead times required by the assembly plant, orders this week should be built in the second half of August. Production should hopefully go well with the first group of SORP vehicles.

Depending on how that goes, the dealer ordered cars should follow right behind.

Anything on the ground up till now are GM cars to be tested by engineers, some of the vehicles may make it to retail dealers as seen at Kerbeck in January with the C6's that they got.

The SORP cars will be used for some media testing, shows, events and the like. Some of the cars may be assigned to dealers as 'extras' again, with no knowledge at this point of where they go and/or how many, other than it is a small number.

As with any new launch product, schedules can change and delays in the build can pop up suddenly.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Thanks alot Rick.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
constren said:
Any guestimate of how many have dropped at this time? I'm 192............. :)
It is hard to say as the #s are changing each week. I would est. out of around 225 total deposits maybe 40 have cancelled.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
It is hard to say as the #s are changing each week. I would est. out of around 225 total deposits maybe 40 have cancelled.

Thanks Rick, that gives me hope. Hell at number 174 I'm feeling better already. :thumb:

·
Registered
5 Posts
40 cancellations - Not too bad. I'm sitting here waiting for the phone call. :bang:

Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring....... I need a drink, again :guiness:

Exitement is driving me batty, the wife is laughing, daughter thinks I'm crazy over a car, and my son can't wait for a ride.

:screwy:

·
Registered
5 Posts
6 Down and 183 to go... :eek2:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts