Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most know the ordering info. for the 06 Z06 was released over the weekend by GM. After the GM Autobook program is updated this week I will start at the top of my list and start calling customers to config. their order. Please try to wait until I call you to ans. all of your questions. I have personally over 100 orders to config. so bear with me.:)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thanks for the info rick...is it true pricing will be released by friday?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Rick,

I am on your '06 Z06 list at about # 15.

Before I can make a final decision on a purchase or lease , I will need to know the exact price &

your estimate on the actual delivery date to your dealership, assuming no constraints on options.

Thanks, Rich

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Rick I am curious....If I get on your list and I am number 100 or so.....once GM starts to accept orders about how long would it take for GM pick it up?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hey Rick. Nice to see you will be making a small fortune on your first 100 oeders. My question is simple- Would you order a log cabin from pictures to place on your favorite lake without knowing the price? :ity:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bobby778 said:
Hey Rick. Nice to see you will be making a small fortune on your first 100 oeders. My question is simple- Would you order a log cabin from pictures to place on your favorite lake without knowing the price? :ity:
No I would not but a log cabin does not have a demand that is thru the roof. It happens every year that the first few orders will be placed before the price is known. GMs policy not mine.:)

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GaryZ06 said:
Rick I am curious....If I get on your list and I am number 100 or so.....once GM starts to accept orders about how long would it take for GM pick it up?
I am afrade no time soon.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts