Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious to how many Z06 owners here are under 25?? Also if your under 25, when did you buy your first vette? Just a curiosity poll basically

I'm 22 and bought my first vette (a 78' silver anniversary) when I was 20.

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Bought my first Vette: 2004 Z06 when I was 22

Owned it for a year sold it.

Bought a 2005 C6 when I was 23 :)

24 as of March

And living it up before I get blessed with a family!

Then I will be:

twenty something with a minivan :(!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ahh yes the inevitable family... Though I'm thinking of the putting it in the prenup that the vette stays.... I'll make some room in the driveway for the minivan.....

·
Registered
311 Posts
25 and bought my 04 Z last August when I was 24. A whole life of vette dreams....came true. I want to pay it off before I find a woman to marry so I don't have to sell it for a minivan!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I'm 22 and on my second Z.

My buddy is 22 and just bought a Ford Gt. He had a new Viper before that, a C6 before that, and The Maroon Anniversary edition vette before that.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
turned 23 in feb 03, bought the Z in march 03. I'm now 25 obviously. I wasn't really in the market for a vette, i wanted a firehawk or ramair black/navy with a 6 speed preferably convertible, but having a 92 Z28 with 23k miles at the time and a 69 Z28 at the time, my buddy said why don't you just buy a vette instead of another F body. Was at the dealer getting parts, started asking about a black/black 00 6 speed vert with 6K miles but the trunk was tiny with the top down, didn't like the black/tan auto demo C5 in the showroom, fell in love with the black/black Z in the back still in bubble wrap.

Now all I'd want a F-body for is a drag car.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I got my 02 TR Zo6 with 4292 mi when i was 19 (9days before my 20th B day), now im 20.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
GarettO said:
Bought my first Vette: 2004 Z06 when I was 22

Owned it for a year sold it.

Bought a 2005 C6 when I was 23 :)

24 as of March

And living it up before I get blessed with a family!

Then I will be:

twenty something with a minivan :(!

:lol: :lol: similar aspect here as well...

bought brand New z06 at Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD when I was 21, have had it for almost 3 years :jammin: would have bought a c6 If I didnt love my Z so much :jammin:

24 as of March as well :jammin:

same feeling about the family :lol:

luis

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Wow I guess I need to get going. I bought my first when I was 27 (01 TR Z06 with 14K miles on it) last year at 28 I bought my first New Z06 CE and my first house. Now at 29 who knows but some of you guys bought cars when I could only dream of a Z. I need to get out there and make some more money lol

Good Job guys...

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I was looking at 25 - bought it at 26. I know a few guys who were 18 when they got their Z.

Alex

·
Registered
247 Posts
Bought my first vette '04 Z06 CE a couple months ago (28 now). Have wanted a vette since before I could drive and saw the 05-06's and said it is time to buy now. It was new off the showroom floor, paid cash for it, it is sweet to not have to huge payment, sorry guys :eek:o:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm 23 and got my first z about 4 months ago. Had f-bodys in the past and z-71's. Had the money to pay cash and could not pass up a s/c z06.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
schnell76 said:
Bought my first vette '04 Z06 CE a couple months ago (28 now). Have wanted a vette since before I could drive and saw the 05-06's and said it is time to buy now. It was new off the showroom floor, paid cash for it, it is sweet to not have to huge payment, sorry guys :eek:o:
28 years old and 50K in the bank, I'm impressed.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I bought a '99 coupe when I was 22 and now, at 25, I bought an '01 Z.

I wanted to buy a newer one, but I had to buy an SUV also. No way my two huskies and snow board will go in a Z06! 02 LR Freelander -fun little toy.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm shocked at the amount of youngins on here.

Well I guess I'll contribute as well. 25 with an 03 Z, just a play toy. I got the truck for daily activities.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts