Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
I'm trying to get rid of a few parts I have lying around. If you are interested in any of the following please email me at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.

1.) Stock Air Filter Assembly. Off of an 03' Z06 and was only on the car for approximately 2,000 miles. Make an offer. (Does not include mounting and/or installation hardware)

2.) Stock Shifter Assembly. (Does not include mounting hardware or shifter knob.) The shifter knob is also available. Make an offer on either.

3.) Stock LS6 Headers. (Includes the factory O2 Sensors.) These headers are off an 03' Z06 and were on the car for approximately 4,000 miles. They are in great condition. Make an offer.

4.) Stock LS6 Cam. This cam came out of an 03' Z06 it was in the car for approximately 4,000 miles. The cam is in great condition and was removed by qualified mechanics. Make an offer.

5.) Trick Flow Chromemoly Pushrods. Set of 16. These pushrods are brand new, they were never used. They are 7.400 inch .080. Looking for about $100 (not including shipping and handling).

6.) Breathless Performance Aluminum/Carbon Fiber Gas Cap Assembly. This gas cap was never mounted on the car and is brand new and includes the instructions. $200 (does not include shipping and handling.)

7.) Corsa Titanium Competition Exhaust System. This system is off an 03' Z06, it was on the Z for approximately 2,500 miles. This system does not include mufflers and is very aggressive. (NOT for the faint of heart.) The System still has all the mounting brackets and hardware. (The system does not come with instructions, However instructions can be ordered through Corsa.) Looking for $1000 OBO. This system brand new was $1600 and was purchased directly from Corsa. Shipping and handling is not included in the price.

Please email with any questions, concerns, and/of offers on the items. The headers, exhaust, and cam were all removed by qualified mechanics and are in excellent condition. (Shipping and handling is NOT included in the prices listed above and will be determined depending on shipping weight and package size etc.)

Thanks Guys!

LuciferZ06.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I need the cam and the exhaust manifold asap call me at 7207324741 and i will come and pick up if u arent not that far from colo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts