Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am posting these parts for sell for a friend that has lost touch with reality. Yelp, he sold his Z06 and is now driving around a infertility…aaaaa…I mean infinity. I am giving forum members first shot at these and in a week or so, what is left will go on eBay. Also I will accept best offers. The offers will be sent to the wayward friend for consideration in the order I receive them. But considering the extreme delusional state he is in (actually believes that he likes that jap-crap), decisions on the offers may not be immediate. If you have any questions-PM me and I will try to answer them as soon as I can. Shipping not included and will be the responsibility of the buyer. Thanks, Dave

C5/Z06 Billet Jacking Pad ……………………...........NEW-$50.00

B&M Ripper Shifter 97-03 Chevrolet Corvette USED-$125.00

Z06 O.E.M. Vinyl/Carpet Partition sold..USED-$175.00

Z06 Hinged Storage Cover (Center)
Z06 Press Fit Side Storage Covers..sold...USED SET-$75.00

Loyd's Z06 Floor Mats (2002).....……………..….....USED-$25.00
(DRIVER'S MAT HAS 2-WORN SPOTS, ONE IS TO THE
CARPET'S BACKING)

Baer Tracker for Z06...……………………………….......NEW-$100.00

Z06 Add In Mesh Screens ………….……………....………NEW-30.00
(NOT PREFORMED AND NO MOUNTING TAPE)

MGW Grey Anodized Pistol Grip Knob for 97-04 Corvette…
MGW Grey Anodized E-Brake Handle for 97-04 Corvette...
..............................................................USED SET-$75.00

PIAA 1100X Platinum Fog Lamps for C5 and Z06 Corvette
with mounting Brackets, (1 bulb out) other bulb new
just replaced, also comes with OEM fog/trunk switch
( $45.00 RETAIL).........................................USED-$125.00

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Z06 parts for sale

Yes, I accept PayPal.

roadrash9r- I sent a PM to you.

EDONIS001- I will find out.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Can you sen d me some pics of the shift/e-brake knob, the BAER tracker, and the storage covers as I'm interested in all. Please put me in line.

e-mail is [email protected]

Or, you can PM me.....

TIA

Alan :cheers:

·
Registered
474 Posts
I am interested in partition and storage cover set if they are black. Feel free to PM me if they have not sold yet.

Pics can be sent to [email protected]

Thx.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Z06 parts fs

EDONIS001 Set only will not separate

At this time partition,shifter,screens are pending (he has to 7pm pacific coast time to buy-after that pending items will be offered to next in line)

if you are interested in any items-you should post it-I will go down the list in the order received-you can then purchase-if not, I will move on to the next post.

All items are in excellent condition; exceptions are-Z06 floor mats (driver's side has wear issues); piaa fog lights (one bulb burned out)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey Dave, thanks for the e-mail....

It "appears" that the shift knob's "grip" is slightly seperating from the metal. Is this something that can be reglued or is it deformed? Iam really interested in those two as I am the bump steer kit and the storage covers.

Please keep the bump steer kit and the handles for me, as I will wait to hear back from you if the storage covers are still available....

You can PM me with your Payapl info and what is still available...

Alan

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It "appears" that the shift knob's "grip" is slightly seperating from the metal. Is this something that can be reglued or is it deformed? Iam really interested in those two as I am the bump steer kit and the storage covers.
The rubber you are talking about is design to be removed for install/uninstall. Then put back on.

Dave

·
Registered
474 Posts
Thx for the email Dave. I just replied to it.

Pat

·
Registered
412 Posts
LS6DAVE said:
C5/Z06 Billet Jacking Pad ……………………...........NEW-$50.00
Can you explain what this is and how it works?

Thanks! :cheers:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THESE PADS ARE USED IN ONE OR ALL 4 THE SAFE JACKING POINTS ON THE FRAME. THESE PROTECT THE FIBERGLASS FROM DAMAGE WHEN LIFTING THE CAR......THEY ARE WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN GOLD! DO A SEARCH FOR "JACKING PADS" AND READ SOME EXPERIENCES OF WITH AND WITHOUT......HAPPY JACKING! :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts