Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2006 Z06 will start customer production on July 25 while continuing to build the 2005 coupe & vert until Sept. 8th.

Good news for those high up on a Z06 list. :cheers:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Great scoop buddy! Thanks for sharing with us! :cheers:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

That is the Monday right after our Z06 Fest. :thumb:

·
Registered
179 Posts
When Will Customers Get Their Cars

Given production begins in July could we see customers at the top of lists get their cars in August or early Sept?

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Chevrolet has announced the following information:
Dealers will be able to consense for the all new 2006 Corvette Z06 in May.
Dealers will be able to view their final, actual allocations on May 18, 2005.
Dealers will see their first allocations within which they can approve orders on June 16, 2005.
Allocations available during the May consensus will be available for production July 25 thru July 31, 2005. :z: :D

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Wish it would hurry, the suspense of seeing the window sticker is killing me. :-?

Jack

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
gsjack said:
Wish it would hurry, the suspense of seeing the window sticker is killing me. :-?
It will probably kill most of us when we actually see the price on the window sticker! :eek:

·
Registered
179 Posts
From reliable sources - the base price will be approximately the price of a loaded C6 Convertible - around $65k - with all the goodies expect the price to be in the low $70s - less then the XLR but in the range - again, we all arent surprised by this (are we)? Comparing the car's performance specs to other cars of equal performance caliber the Z is a steal - compared to historical Vette and Z pricing sure its high - a new dawn for Chevy huh.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Man

That is great news! I was just about resigned to picking up my car with my trailer in November and rolling it off the trailer into the garage for a long winters nap. Nothing like writing a big check and then not getting to play with your new toy.

I am Happy! Happy! Happy!

Now I really need to decide what color I want.

·
Registered
432 Posts
GlennSullivan said:
Man

That is great news! I was just about resigned to picking up my car with my trailer in November and rolling it off the trailer into the garage for a long winters nap. Nothing like writing a big check and then not getting to play with your new toy.

I am Happy! Happy! Happy!

Now I really need to decide what color I want.
You sound almost as happy as me! My problem is also a color? I had so many silver cars in my life I said I will never have another one! WELL silver looks the best to me now so I am leaning on it as of now! :usa:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
RTY2005 said:
Given production begins in July could we see customers at the top of lists get their cars in August or early Sept?
We're #1 on my dealer list. I could be on the road before winter :yeadog:

DEALER-If your reading this...ANY MARKUP and I KEEP WHAT I HAVE and mod up the HP with my down payment money. Don't get greedy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts