Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just purchased two radio controlled models from the home shopping network. The cost was 24.99 each plus shipping. They come in red and yellow, and are the ones that were written up in the april issue of vette mag. To purchase them goto www.hsn.com and enter 574212 in the box on the upper left where it asks for a product number. I have no relationship with hsn or the rc mfg just passing on info. :) :) :)

bY THE WAY IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE SPECS ON THEM GOTO WWW.NKOK.COM

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have one of these ( purchased locally @ $26.00 ) and have to say, for this price it aint too bad! The red comes with the mod red interior, and they yellow comes with the black. The detail is actually very good, comparable to the similar priced maisto die cast 1:18 models, but in lue of the hood and doors opening, you get a full function radio controlled car and transmitter. Pretty decent deal, IMHO!:z:

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
xcorvettex,
Thanks for the info......just ordered a red one.

carzzy

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the only reason i am bringing this post up again is that i think the rc cars are great fun and want to make sure everyone that might want ine has a chance to see this post.

Also it wouldnt be a bad idea to have an auto cross event and parking lot drag racing at the z06 fest for rc cars if enough people have one

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Thanks for the info on the ZO6 model. Just ordered a red one.:cheers:

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
?

How much can I save if I delete BSM?

Charlie

·
Registered
176 Posts
Radio Control Cars

xcorvettex said:

it wouldnt be a bad idea to have an auto cross event and parking lot drag racing at the z06 fest for rc cars if enough people have one
Pulling body off and modifying motor as we speak :sneaky:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts