Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to pick up my 15 year old daughter after the homecoming football game/dance in the Z06 and she was shocked - Dad I am having 2 friends over for a sleep over. We are both figuring what to do, since I live 20 miles from town and it was 12:30.

I have taken her and a friend home before, praying no cop would see me. I took out my partition in the back and my daughter got back there and the other two girls in the passenger seat. We called my wife and told her that she screwed up by sending me there and that one of the girls was sitting on my lap. :lol:

I forgot how loud the Z06 is without the partition. :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Steve,

Love ya like a brother, but am worried about all the young teenie boppers you are running around with lately. :eek: JK :lol:

Hopefully Sherylann's partition will arrive soon. :roll: I would like to install it before the snowballs start falling. :) I'm thinking I may need to get another one for my Z.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Is partition important?

I have seen them advertised and heard them talked about. This is the first time someone has said that they are really kind of a good thing if you want to be able to hear. Our Z should be at home in the next week we hope, is a partition something that should have some serious consideration?:cheers:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Jim,

Soon as Sherylann's arrives I will do a review with photos and video. I've heard nothing but good things about the partition.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Would sound like it makes sense, PUN hehe I will not buy one untill the Z gets home and then after talking to you. :cheers:
Jim and Carol

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I have had the partition in for 2 months and have never taken it out until tonight. I just forgot how loud it is without the partition. It really does sound deaden the car quite a bit. I like it best because it creates a shelf right behind the set so things won't slide. I was hesitant because of the cost - it is just a nicely covered board. Now I am absolutely sold on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts