Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an idea I copied that looks real kewl /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

While in the Corvette Paddock at Sears Point 3 weeks ago, I noticed another QS Z had his Z06 front fender badges dressed up with the "0" painted white and the"6" painted Blue. i.e. Show your colors.....The Red,White and Blue /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif So, I had my friendly Pin Striper do mine. It's subtle and not too hyper, and it,s a nice touch. I'll make an effort to take a digital picture of it and post it....once I figure out how to do it /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
01ZEE,

Looking forward to the pic's, Intresting.........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
575 Posts
Saw exactly that color combo done on a Z06 last year. Believe it was Jake Delaney of Corvette Concepts. First I saw done that way and I like the looks. Will do it on my Z06 as soon as she arrives. Delaney will be at Carlisle so you could see it there.
Bob

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Last August when I took delivery of my Z one of the first things I felt needed improvement was the Z06 badge, after all in previous years most of the badges were red, white, and blue, the FI badges for example. I first had Jake paint them.
They looked good from a distance but we were not happy with the look up close.
He now has the 0 & 6 made in vinyl.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts