Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know about the Z06 Registry being formed and a meeting at the NCM over Labor Day? Is it someone from here? Help me, I am confused.

"The National Z06 Registry will be having the inaugural Members Meeting on Sunday afternoon, September 2nd, 2001 at 5:00 PM in
the Chevrolet Theater at the National Corvette Museum,enrolling Corvette Z06 owners and discussing future Z06 events."
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Nope, not us.

We are THE Z06 Registry and unlike the other group, do not wish to take your money....well, except for tshirts /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BTW, if you haven't registered, please do so
<--------------over there.....It's free! and its fun! well, sorta....

JC

·
Registered
186 Posts
It looks like someone started the Official Z06 Registry (whatever that means) without using the Z06Registry.com domain. Anyone own the officialZ06Registry.com domain?
Too many boards to read. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Just to clarify, WE own the Z06Registry.com domain. WE house the Z06 Registry. And WE should lock these threads. Anyone agree?

JC

·
Premium Member
652 Posts

On 2001-08-20 12:23, RG in Dallas spewed forth this drivel:
Wonder how may z06vette.com guys could get a group pic at their table or whatever, with z06vette.com banner of course:)

RG
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
I like your way of thinking RG.

·
Registered
572 Posts

On 2001-08-20 11:48, N4C5S spewed forth this drivel:
Just to clarify, WE own the Z06Registry.com domain. WE house the Z06 Registry. And WE should lock these threads. Anyone agree?

JC
I think you've made it clear enough who owns the name. You might as well lock both threads, as I think pretty much everyone has seen them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.