Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have anyone joined the Z06 Registry? I belong to the C5 Registry now with my coupe but I should get my EB Z06 next week and thought about joining the Z06 Registry. I was at the Route 66 Show this weekend and received some information on the Registry from a vendor. It talked about a gathering at the Museum on Oct 26-28th. Is this still on. Anyone going? I've seen discussion about the Z06 Fest next September already.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
HUH?

er ugh, only about 600+

Click on the Registry bar and take a look at the family.
Cozy enough for ya?
JOIN UP!:cheers:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mr Blnsfn:

This is the REAL Z06 forum.....comprised of Z06 enthusiasts with a Passion for the car. Accept no substitutes....Just my opinion.

WELCOME!

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
We might have been that vendor.....The Z06Fest IS the gathering in BG (sept). This is the registry. There is another cat out there collecting $50 to join some other registry, but.........ah, let's not get into that again.......

JC

·
Registered
680 Posts
Z06Vette.com....ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTE!!

:z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :yeadog:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
blnsfn2 said:
Have anyone joined the Z06 Registry? I belong to the C5 Registry now with my coupe but I should get my EB Z06 next week and thought about joining the Z06 Registry. I was at the Route 66 Show this weekend and received some information on the Registry from a vendor. It talked about a gathering at the Museum on Oct 26-28th. Is this still on. Anyone going? I've seen discussion about the Z06 Fest next September already.
Can't make the gatherin at the museum, but I know I'm a member in good standing. I have two t-shirts on order!:guiness:

·
Registered
186 Posts
I was going to sign up when I picked up my car on 8/31/01, but after asking around and checking things out I keep my money in my pocket. I'm already a Z06 Registry member here and its free.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
DOH!!!!

:eek: That's right! It's October already. Isn't it????
When I wake up you're all in trouble.:roll:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
You already have

blnsfn2,

By registering and posting here at www.Z06vette.com you have already registered with the original and first real Z06 Registry.

Thanks for joining. Welcome :D

:cheers:

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
I'm new to the forum and not sure how things work. Am I obligated to follow the thread or can I change it at will?

Trooper
Not sure what your question is. This is a 15 year old thread and you are not 'obligated to follow' it if you don't want to. As for changing it....uh...I don't think so. If you have new information to share, please do.

Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts