Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals.I would like to ask some of you fine folks a question.What is the offset of the the front Z06 rim(17 X 9.5).I am getting them for my 2002 SS and would like to know if there will be any fitment problems.Thanks alot......oh you guys have a very nice forum.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Isn't it supposedely the las year for the Camaro. That's wht I've been hearing.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Gary, and thanks for your compliment!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

I don't have your answer, but I am sure one of the guys here will be able to help you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just talked to someone at Corvette Mikes and they said it would fit on my SS but as I have encountered they are very hard to get in the standard finish.I want the real OEM rims and so far the only way to get them is with a vin # and insurance claim.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Gary, my '02 EB Z should be built the week of 7/23. I will be selling my stock wheels to help minimize the cost of a set of HRE'S. At this point, I don't know what price I will sell them for. But I am going to order my new ones this coming week. Welcome & Good Luck, FUBU69/LES

Z

·
0 Posts

On 2001-06-22 20:46, FUBU69 spewed forth this drivel:
Gary, my '02 EB Z should be built the week of 7/23. I will be selling my stock wheels to help minimize the cost of a set of HRE'S. At this point, I don't know what price I will sell them for. But I am going to order my new ones this coming week. Welcome & Good Luck, FUBU69/LES

FABU69,

I am interested in getting a 2nd set for AutoX. Email me when you know a price.

Jerry

previous vettes;
'96 LT4 - Collector Edition
'92 LT1 - Z07
'89 L98 - Z51
'86 L98

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Why do you need 17x9.5"s all the way around? I was under the impression that the 4th gen F-Body would support up to 11" wheels in back with no mods? I know I managed to stuff 17x11"s in my '87 IROC with minimal modifications (ok, if you call pushing the quarter panels out 3/4" with a portapower "minimal" - but it didn't take too long).

Also, if you're going to run any sort of power behind it or are running an A4, you'll definitely want the wider wheels. My IROC would spin the 275ZR45-17s every time it shifted - that went away with the 315s.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gary,

I think camaro requires a;

17 x 9 @ 50 mm offset
Yes Jerry you are correct.

Why do you need 17x9.5"s all the way around? I was under the impression that the 4th gen F-Body would support up to 11" wheels in back with no mods
Because I want to use the factory tires and plus I can rotate them.I found out that they will fit .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts