Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4 z06 rims. Very nice wheels for sale. $500 + shipping

If in case someone wants center black out z06 rims or high polished z06 OEM rims... Send me the money for the wheels and I would drop them off at wheels of america in Farmingdale Long Island...as a favor...or

If you wanted them powdercoated a certain color I can drop them off at a place in NJ for you too..(no polishing though so pick your color etc)

I'd be more than happy to drop them off for you. You pay them for their service and they would ship directly to you.

You have to pay the guys to do whatever you wanted to the rims etc but just throwing it out as an option..

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
That's a fantastic price and offer. :cheers:

·
Z06 Master
2,627 Posts
Are these '01 wheels? It's hard to tell in the pics. The fronts look like '02-'04 (fat spoke) and the rears look like '01s.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Any damage? Curb rash or large chips in paint?

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
RyanZ06 said:
If they are 02+ wheels and have no curb rash - they are SOLD - I will pay pal immediately.
Lots of folks think that the 2001 rims are better.
They polish up better. Less porous than 02's and up because Forged vs. cast

Stronger account of being forged.

Weight difference is less than 2 lbs more (total all 4) than the 02's and up.

:z:

·
Registered
50 Posts
IT L GO said:
Lots of folks think that the 2001 rims are better.
They polish up better. Less porous than 02's and up because Forged vs. cast

Stronger account of being forged.

Weight difference is less than 2 lbs more (total all 4) than the 02's and up.

:z:

These wheels are going on my 04 Z06 so I can trade it in. I just want the correct equipment to trade the car in on.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Hi Guys!

The wheels are from a 2003 Z06 original oem that I bought from a friend about a year and a half ago.. and are in very good shape. ARe they without a very minor wheel weight removal scuff? I'd say they have that in tiny place or two.

One front wheel has a 1/2 inch tiny nick ...

I zaino'd the rims and they always look good...

I hope this helps. They really are very nice. From looking at them on the car, they look brand new...(I traded my 01's for these 03's a year and a half ago b/c I liked the color better...

Then just recently after seeing the black center high polished lip Z06 rims...I got the itch for the black painted center wheels but didn't want to be putting the car on jack stands for two weeks etc...with my little son running around the garage and didn't want to hear the wifey moaning...."Whats going on with this caaar! " :lol: so I bought another set...and have these wheels with tires available...

The front tires are in pretty good shape and definitely could go back to a dealer on a lease ... the rears are close to the wear bars so that one I don't know.... I believe a thousand miles left is what the tire store told me before I went to new rims and tires.

This is a good price for a nice set of wheels.

I could knock 25 dollars off the price if it makes someone feel better about a tiny nick ...

Otherwise I'll keep them..

I see all the above responses ....Pls let me know who is still interested. fwiw..I would guess the shipping is a few dollars more than a hundred if that matters but I'm not sure exactly till I know where its going..(just a guessitmate.. and I will have to check)

·
Registered
50 Posts
JBsZ06 said:
Hi Guys!

The wheels are from a 2003 Z06 original oem and are in very good shape. ARe they without a wheel weight scuff? I'd say they have that in tiny place or two.

One front wheel has a 1/2 tiny nick ...

I hope this helps. They really are very nice.

The front tires are in pretty good shape and the rears are a close to the wear bars. I believe a thousand miles left is what the tire store told me before I went to new rims and tires.

This is a good price for a nice set of wheels.
SOLD! PM me with your pay pal information.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Hi Ryan,

I sent you a pm with my cellphone number. I'm not pay pal setup but if it makes you feel more at ease..

I've been a member here and a few other sites as well for quite a few years.

If you need to really move fast. I'll knock ten bucks off the price and if you want you can express mail me a check.

:lol: sorry but I forgot my paypal account password years ago and I believe they discontinued my account when they changed something with their account setup..

You can feel free to call me and we can talk about any detail you want.

If you changed your mind...just let me know. I'm sure someone else will buy them so its ok...

Just let me know. On tuesday I'm packing my laptop up and sending it back as my son pulled the screen down and broke the hinge...so let me know before then if you could...Although I do have two other computers in the house...

Just not sure I can get access to my emails...so its best to either call me or pm me..

Here's the photos of the wheels and tires..etc..

They look fine in person yet I also took close ups to make sure you see every detail...Its a nice price for nice wheels. They look great on the car.

Here's the little nick:

HTH and if you changed your mind don't sweat it. Someone will want these. I just have them sitting in the storage area of the basement. Garage is full of kiddie stuff..! :lol:

JB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts