Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Workin hard on my new channel guys. Lots of C5 Z06 content, as well as mods to my girls C6. In this video I heavily modify a Ti exhaust to reduce the drone associated with the BB bullets. I wanted to use the car more frequently, so decided to address what I didn't like about the Ti, to make it, what I'd say, is the perfect exhaust! Light, sounds awesome and now has carbon akropovic style tips! I even blow up my neighbors junk car! Toward the latter part of the video, we do a direct sound comparison, including weight comparison. Great results!

I also just threw on a NRG quick release, did a video on hubstands for Corvettes and will be doing a full setup vid next! Check it out guys, just trying to find my way back!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bad guys...I switched channel URL's and it must've link broken...surprised this forum moves slowly. I've been making a lot more content and have some carbon in the works for C5...check out below

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Surprised this forum moves this slowly...shame, because Corvetteforum blows in a lot of ways.

Been making a lot more content and going to introduce some carbon parts for C5 through the channel. Parts no one is making, so check it out

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Why not just run 305s on the front and 335 on the rear and get better front bite as well as all the rear grip you need for extra HP?

·
21,338 Posts
Surprised this forum moves this slowly...shame, because Corvetteforum blows in a lot of ways.

Been making a lot more content and going to introduce some carbon parts for C5 through the channel. Parts no one is making, so check it out

https://youtu.be/CgL0tbpEmyE
We need more folks to join and participate. This forum used to hop and we had a gathering every year at the museum in Bowling Green. It was pretty awesome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts