Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just drove my uncle new z06 e/b and that is the fastest car I've ever driven. I handles like its on rails. It would at least get my camaro ss by three or four cars lengths like no problem. I hope my comes in soon I'm getting ichy for it. God Bless the z06!:cool:

·
Registered
282 Posts
As a former Firebird Formula owner, I have a similar impression of my Z06. The Firebird is weak in comparison! By the way, when is your Z coming in? What color did you order?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I recently attended a one day version of the Justin Bell Experience where we spent a day at the 2.25 mile road course driving SS Camaros, C5-Coupes and Z06s. The SS Camaro is not even close to the C5-Coupe let alone the Z06 in any capacity. That was the feeling of just about everyone I talked to who attended. It was a night and day difference in accelleration, braking and handling. The camaro felt like a suburban going around the track after driving a z06. It's too bad all buyers don't get a chance to test drive the cars in this form. It relly helps you appreciate the vettes when you get a chance to drive them on a good road course and go from one car to another.

·
Registered
568 Posts
The Hummer dealerships often have a 'playground' out back.. Although they typically pretty wimpy when you see what a Hummer can do on serious terrain (like Moab).

·
Registered
194 Posts
Got to agree the Z is one fast car.Will have to run against my 62 belair 474 ci 409 500 +horse and see what happens. Anybody want to drive the belair?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts