Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't mentioned this on the forum yet and I should have. I bought my yellow Z at Maxie price in Atlanta and drove it home to Orlando where I live. On the way down I-75 in Georgia I got pulled over twice in a bout 1/2 hour. Got 1 ticket, next cop let me off after I showed him that I had just got my car and just got a ticket too. I wasn't used to this. I was going 88 both times following my ride up who was going at least the same speed. I guess thats the price you pay to have a Z.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Do you have a Radar Detector? That's the price you pay when you have a color that would stood out in the crowd. It's not neccessary a Yellow Vette, it could be a yellow Neon and you'd be targeted.

I was going to get a yellow Z, but thought of all the attention, good and bad, I backed out and got me a QS.

Enjoy.....and keep it away from the bad people.....

·
Registered
906 Posts
M3NOMORE... TRUE!! ...but don't kid yourself... TR is not exactly hard for low earth orbit satellites to track (even at night!!) /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

HarleyB

'85 Low Glide/Springer -my vert
'01 Quicksilver/Black Z06 •SilverShark• Kirban/Hardbar®

Throttle Depressed. Driver Very Happy. Beware the "427 Z06"...It's coming!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Tell me about it... I'm not used to the kind of attention the yellow thing is getting. Luckily I run a V1, hope it helps when I really need it!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I agree Harly, but I use Zaino Z-2.1 Show Car Polish and Broad Spectrum Anti-Satellite Diffuser coupled with the Valentine 2 Radar, Laser, & Infrared scrambler w/active decoy modulator. To a satellite, my TR Z looks like a bright white Volkswagen Beetle, the old style. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts