·
Registered
833 Posts
Great looking photos of your Z. :coo:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats the orginal color of the car plus numerous coats of Zaino. My car looks alot deeper in person compared to other TR ones I've seen.

I ran a 11.9 @ 120, I had one bad plug wire and the car wasn't dynotuned yet. I haven't made it back to the track yet to see how much I've improved. I'm hoping for a 11.7 or 11.8 @ 122 on street tires.

Thanks guys for all the kind words. :cheers:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Nice detail job!

Alex :cheers:

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
T-MAN said:
Are you kidding me? That's the color of your car? That looks really really good. Is that the original GM 'red' that all the Z06's are? I don't know, first picture looks like a painting. Looks cool.
I was thinking the same thing about the first pick. Your car looks great. Good luck next time you have her at the track. :thumb:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Here's a copy of the timeslip, the car was not tuned and I had one bad plug wire. Thanks Guys.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
IN DEBT said:
Thats the orginal color of the car plus numerous coats of Zaino. My car looks alot deeper in person compared to other TR ones I've seen.

I ran a 11.9 @ 120, I had one bad plug wire and the car wasn't dynotuned yet. I haven't made it back to the track yet to see how much I've improved. I'm hoping for a 11.7 or 11.8 @ 122 on street tires.

Thanks guys for all the kind words. :cheers:
Nice runs :cheers:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Nice runs! You car looks incredible...I've never seen a TR car that looked that good! :coo:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guys Thanks Again! :usa:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
IN DEBT said:
No lie, its got 30+ coats of Zaino. :z: Thanks Bro. :thumb:
Zaint no doubt about it :jammin: :jammin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts