Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank You for all of the hard work in getting your site to function better all of the time. Sure is purring along nicely. Sooner or later all good things get fixed just right as long as you stay positive.

Many Thanks for persevering !

:z:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Well thank you Zapper, the new server is not even breaking a sweat, better than we expected.

I think everything is starting to gel. The moderators are doing a superb job of keeping the peace and keeping the forums tidy, we are beginning to work with the NCM, we're growing at a nice sustainable pace, in just 8 months we almost have our brick, and most of all, we have a great group that makes running the site pretty easy.

I think we have ALL put a lot of effort into our little(?) community and it shows. Z06Vette.com is maturing into an entity of its own, very rewarding.....

:cheers:

Frank, we're getting closer to Ecklers! Finally, Frank and JC meet face to face....

I wonder if he'll hug me at the airport like on TV :eek: or pop me in the mouth for all the work I've caused him :D

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
N4C5S said:
Frank, we're getting closer to Ecklers! Finally, Frank and JC meet face to face....

I wonder if he'll hug me at the airport like on TV :eek: or pop me in the mouth for all the work I've caused him :D
Hug you like a brother!! :D

I can see it now, FUBU, JC, me and possible Carl running around Ft. Lauderdale!! Moe, Larry, Curley and Shimp!! :eek:

:cheers: :guiness: :cheers: :guiness: :cheers: :guiness: :cheers: :guiness:

Is it October yet?? I'm getting excited!! :D

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I want to personally thank JC as well, JC you made this site much, much better than I ever thought it would be, we went through some rocky times at the beginning and sometimes along the way, but your hard work has really paid off, thank you :) Frank, your are the man and I could not imagine this place without you and your hard work. :)

·
Registered
496 Posts
I also would like to thank everyone invloved. This is an awesome site.

The only question I have is how I managed to register in 2007? LOL.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
SS, I've been working on that....

The problem is that all the incorrect dates must be updated by hand, all 350 of them.....

Doing them 1 at a time :) By 2007 I should get to yours :)

JC

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
N4C5S said:

JC
Hey, JC...I should be up to the Eckler's event. Suppose you'll get the 1fastdog meeting taken care of as well!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
GREAT SITE!

I love this site---I can't say enough great things about it.

My first observation was this as a newbie:

There is NO FLAMING going on in here at all---wow---what a relief!

You always tend to find those that want to "stir the pot" so to speak while being hidden with a fake name.

No kids are in here---screaming curse words or anything. That is what make this site what it is.

Again--I want to thank the administrators of this wonderful site. Thank you for keeping this site what it is. Current, clean and informative.

Jeff Nation
Frisco, TX

--Can't wait to go to my first event with my first Vette and meet some of you!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Re: GREAT SITE!

jnation said:
Again--I want to thank the administrators of this wonderful site. Thank you for keeping this site what it is. Current, clean and informative.
We are all Brothers!! THAT'S what makes this site successful!! :cool:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Zippy has become The Zip

I call my cars the Zap I, ZapII, Zap III

Another guy on CF calls himself Zap

All we need to do is register Zipper, Zip Zap, Zapman.

Zapper

1 - 14 of 14 Posts